xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shahaz

What Is A Good Food

I think Good Food must be clean, digestible, and free from harmful element and containing good nutrition. If you mention food as diet, then good food must be well balanced.In different age and condition, good food will be different. In case of an infant, meat will not be a good food, his good food is milk but in case of a healthy adult, meat is a good food.Good food also depends on processing. Egg is a good food. But if you do not cook it properly, it may not be a good food for all. It may inhibit digestion and absorption.Good food also must be disease free. Milk is a good food and also an ideal food. But milk come from a cow which is suffering from mastitis must not be a good food.So, what is a good food and what is not, that depends on many factors. It is not absolute. Some food is good for certain people but not for other.

Eat 55gm of fibre daily and have extremely low levels of bowel cancer.The Satiety Index, composed by Dr. Susanne Holt,from University of Sydney, shows that wholemeal breads are nearly 50 percent more filling than white bread. Because fibre increases your level of cholecystokinin, a harmone that slows the rate at which your stomach digests food andmakes you feel fuller for longer.

Good food is healthy food, that means food rich in proteins and calcium and even carbohydrates but lacks lipids and fats and sweets. You must consume all kinds of nutrients because each kind of nutrients is essential for at least one of your body functions. You must concentrate on eating proteins the most because they are most needed for your body (enzymes, hormones, tissues... are mostly composed of proteins). Also, you must consume appropriate amounts of carbohydrates and few lipids and fats because these are your energy fuels. Carbohydrates are the instant fuels while lipids are your fuel reserves, so watch out from eating much lipids and sweets, that's not good for your body shape and cholesterol level in your blood. Moreover, try to divide the food you eat daily on 5 or 6 meals per day, because that will energize your metabolism and curb your appetite since you won't be feeling hungry every few hours. And keep in mind that water constitutes 70% of your body so treat your body accordingly. You need to drink 2 liters of water on daily basis whether you like it or not.

I love vietnamese food. There is a restaurant near where I live that is great for it. My favorite entree there is the cold noodle dish that comes with pork, grilled shrimp, and egg rolls all in a bowl and then you put that clear sauce on it that tastes really good. I also love the pork and shrimp spring rolls that you dip in the peanut sauce.It's pretty healthy for me to digest so I view it as a healthy food. Not like my friend who pigs out at del taco everyday...