xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jonathon

From Plan3s To Vps upgrading

hello, i wish to upgrade my 3s account to a VPS i have about 6 months left on my 3s account will Xisto - Web Hosting discount what i have left, also does webmin offer the same tools as cPanel. thanks

Hi. We have updated our Page on Xisto - Web Hosting displaying VPS information.Yes, We are ready to do your billing adjustments by crediting appropriate funds. But this will be done after you are done signing up with VPS to prevent any issues in billing. Do not worry about your payment. We will adjust them generously. :-)VPS no doubt offers a better solution for your website. But before you shift, make sure you have proper backups of your data and mySQL. Order a VPS with OUT CPanel. VHCS is a very good control panel but we cannot transfer your data on the fly to this VPS. IF you are ordering CPanel with your VPS, Transferring is very easy.. but consider CPanel only if you really need it.Shifting your site will generally involve :-1. Uploading your data by FTP.2. Exporting your MYSQL (which we are ready to help through support)3. Re-configuring your Email and Sub-domains through the Control panel :-)Thanks.-Shree

Shifting your site will generally involve :-
1. Uploading your data by FTP.
2. Exporting your MYSQL (which we are ready to help through support)
3. Re-configuring your Email and Sub-domains through the Control panel :-)

Thanks.

-Shree

Hi,

I opened a VPS account, #822 #13e7261a Virtual Private Server : Budget [server666], but i never got any login info on how to access the ftp or the webbased menus, i backup the site so do i need new DNS info?

Hello Johnathon,I had sent the request for the server to be setup. As you know that a VPS is similar to a dedicated serverYou will get your details soon. I am sorry if it caused you any inconvenience. I will cancel your dedicated IP order after you have shifted to your VOS to prevent any downtime.I will keep your site active until all of your data has been transfered and you have verified that all of your data has been transfered.