xisto Community
delivi

Google Celebrates 9th B'day

Google that revolutioned the way we search the web has turned 9 today.

Google is celebrating its 9th B'day today.

On this occasion Google has released its new logo

Posted Image

Happy 9th Birthday Google.. Posted Image

And Many More!! Posted Image (GoOoO.. GMail, and all the other services Google Provides! :D )

(P.S. I will add my custom smileys when I get home from school. :) )

EDIT: Added :P

Edited by kab012345 (see edit history)

is that a pi?ata or a string of firecrackers? :P a colorful nine years for google though, every year with a major bang! more years to google! (othewise i can't have a gphone :) hehehe)

Happy birth day GOOGLE !!!Google was founded on September 7, 1998 but in the other habd there are a lot of rumors around the official launch date.The most interesting is that nobody knows exactly when the giant search engine celebrates its birthday,but the Mountain View company publishes a new doodle every September 27. So today, Google celebrates its 9th birthday through a new doodle published on its page especially created for this occasion.Hats Offf to Google !

Can anyone explain what exactly is B - day and I didn't know that google celebrates it but I am familiar that they are putting special logo each time something important is represented on that day.

Happy birthday google. Wow, 9 years and microsoft is already warring with them, it's amazing how fast google has grown. They've definitly learned quickly and have the right idea. So again, happy birthday google and many more to come!

9 years, man thats old when many Internet companies fall by the wayside after about 5
Happy Birthday Google.

What does "Google" stand for anyway

I thought there was an active topic on this but I guess, but a topic in the forum archives pointed me in the right direction, it just isn't active. :)
Here is the link <--> Click Here

Hope you find the answer(s) to your query in that thread. :P

Yay for google! Gosh time really passes very fast, doesn't it? I hope google keeps getting better! It is always the very first page I open when I switch on my computer!