xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
etycto

"fat" Or "ugly"

well i had a small argument with my brother that a "fat" person would have a better chance of getting someone that an "ugly" person would.

heres how i see it putting all of the idea of "it's what's inside that counts", even though it's true, but 90 person of everyone's relation ships stated not with personality but with looks. why do i say this? because while some may dissagree with me but just because a you're a little tubie that does not mean you're ugly. i know as a fact ther are some very beutifule, overweight girls out there.

(putting all the it's what's inside that counts stuff) what do you gus think.

Well, I dunno, it really does matter "what's inside" or rather just what kind of a person they are, but I don't think that just because somebody is "fat" they're ugly, and even "ugly" is a really subjective term, because there's probably nobody out there that every single person would say is ugly. It's just a matter of perception and what our society values.

mmm... interestingFat = some chanceUgly = Some chanceFat + Ugly = Less of a chanceIn saying that tho, one would have to set the boundaries or standards, that would determine what is fat and what is ugly.Another twist as stated above is from person to person, the standard would change.Not to be rude to my Partner, She is a Fat girl (a little bit extra), but to me, she is beautiful sexxy.I don't care if someone is fat or ugly, its their personality that interest me not looks.If you want to judge people based purely on looks then, only the top 10% would be getting laid.

If it's just based on appearance, then yes, I think fat girls stand a better chance than ugly girls. And some fat girls do have beautiful faces and large boobs, which men are generally attracted to.I think personality is more important than looks, or rather, this is the idealistic way of thinking, but I don't this is the point of this topic, so ill stop here.

Fat! I use to be! But after I went on my diet, I am no longer! From the time I am fat till now! I still have friends at my side all the time. It is not the appeal that you can have friend or date it is how you appear to be cool in the way you are and you will find a person of your type!

Well I think that neither fattnes or uglyness can play an important role in getting someone to love you, since its friendship that matters most in good relationships! It is easier I guess for someone beutiful and fit to find a girlfriend nowadays, BUT there is also much bigger chance that the girl who is with this guy, will do that only because she is atracted to him phisicaly! That means that she doesn't even know about his personality and all that so when they have sex for a few times, things get boring and NOTHING LEFTS, because they are together because of their outlooks! The inside IS the most important in long-term relationships and I think it is maybe even easier for someone who is not that beautiful or slim to find a REAL girlfriend than to someone who can get any girl he wants...at least both situations are similarly uneasy!As for the difference between fat and ugly people in relation to getting a PART-TIME or ONE-NIGHT girlfriend, it is easier for someone who is lets say beautiful and a bit overweight. the vice-versa, because the first thing a girl looks at is the face and behaviour of a man. You should also consider, that today being fit and slim also corresponds with the word beautiful, so these two terms are acctually very connected!

Strangely some people consider fat people ugly but someone who is fat actually can be cute as well, but it all depends on the person as some people prefer girls with weight or a bit plumbed and some prefer skiny girls. So this all depends on each persons perspective.

Maybe it's just me but to me it doesn't matter to much because I just don't like plastic girls. I see guys drooling over girls they see that are wearing makeup that could feed a 50 man group for a month, and yes they still complain they have no money left after buying all thier make up. I dislike girls who are straight thin, I perfer built girls that could say "My tummy is nice, but you can't see my hip bones!" ... As said above, everyone first up looks at looks, doesn't matter who, what or when it's just natural instcint. I said in another topic that my "perception" of girls changes more then the tides and one girl I find ugly tonight could look different to me tomorrow, so I don't base getting to know someone on appearance alone. There was another topic I posted in about whats a turn off etc. and for me it "large" girls who try to dress like they are some kind of Britney Spears. I don't like how Britney Spears dresses and she as I say above is plastic. I was with a girl last night who is "large" and we got on extreamly well, probably alittle too well morning but it didn't mean that I liked her or I didn't like her. A week ago I didn't like her appearance, last night I did. Ugly Vs Fat - There is no winner. People generally catoagorise fat people as ugly. We adapt our standards to us. I'm not hunk, but I don't try looking for plastic girls and the people I find attractive some people turn around and say ugly, but I don't care. Some people as far as saying some "geeky" girls are ugly and the fact is there are some hot smoking girls out there that would cream my *bottom* in the geeky world.

Honestly.....its tough to say. Obviously everyone has a chance. There's got to be someone of the opposite sex out there for you. Some guys are ugly and they have a better chance with an uglier girl. But it's all in the eye of the beholder. Not everyone will think the same person is ugly.A lot of people will, however, agree if a person is fat. Sometimes theres a limit to the amount of pounds I like in a girl. I don't mind chunkier women......especially if they still look good. But when you start hanging out of your shirts and getting really wide.....personally I don't go for it.So yes there's a chance.......just a slim one.

I dated girl for 4 years and reason i keep her because she was very good looking but she was really fat and i tried helping her loss wight but then she just give up we started getting into fight and what not so then one day she really got me pissed and i told her it was over thats how bad mine was

Not everyone will think the same person is ugly.
A lot of people will, however, agree if a person is fat.

That is really quite true, atleast from what I have seen.

Erm...I'd much rather go with a guy who is "fat" than an anorexic one. Or an "ugly" guy rather than a "pretty" one. The problem with some attractive guys (and girls) is that if you let them know it, it can go straight to their head. But with that said, if someone is told that they're fat, it goes straight to their head aswell, but their heads deflate rather than inflate - as would some one's head do if they were told they were attractive - metaphorically speaking, of course.

I have never really understood the idea of "hot" people going out with other "hot" people. Is this something caused by bio-psychology or is it simply a social-psychological idea?

It is not entirely true.It is usually the physical attraction that makes someone interested in someone else, but after that, if they have a crap personality it doesnt last that long.So people would need a combination of both to succeed, but personality does overule looks (in my opinion.)

well i had a small argument with my brother that a "fat" person would have a better chance of getting someone that an "ugly" person would.

heres how i see it putting all of the idea of "it's what's inside that counts", even though it's true, but 90 person of everyone's relation ships stated not with personality but with looks. why do i say this? because while some may dissagree with me but just because a you're a little tubie that does not mean you're ugly. i know as a fact ther are some very beutifule, overweight girls out there.

(putting all the it's what's inside that counts stuff) what do you gus think.

i agree with every thing u said