xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
street

Php Id Navigation Problem

Hi am trying to make my navigation so they say index.php?id=page

But i ran in to a huge problem.

When i click on a link here on the left it changes the url but then i see my banners getting repeated. Can anyone help me out.
Code

include("home/index1.php");

}
else if($_REQUEST['page'] == "NE_Info") {

include($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . "/m_home/ne_team.php");

}
else if($_REQUEST['page'] == "Job_Openings") {

include($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . "/m_home/ne_team.php");

}
?>
<a href="index1.php?page=home">-Home</a>
<br />
<a href="index1.php?page=NE_Info">-About U.S</a>
<br />
<a href="index1.php?page=Job_Openings">-Job Openings</a> linenums:0'><?phpif($_REQUEST['page'] == "home"){include("home/index1.php");} else if($_REQUEST['page'] == "NE_Info") {include($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . "/m_home/ne_team.php");}else if($_REQUEST['page'] == "Job_Openings") {include($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . "/m_home/ne_team.php");}?><a href="index1.php?page=home">-Home</a><br /><a href="index1.php?page=NE_Info">-About U.S</a><br /><a href="index1.php?page=Job_Openings">-Job Openings</a>
Also i tried the id tutorial here but it really was kinda of confusing so i found a simpler method but this way turned out to give me a headache ><

My guess is that you are probably doubling up on the includes. In other words you are "including" the file in two different files. The file is probably getting included and then including itself again which then includes it again and again...