xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
syncn21

What Will You Do If You Found This my friend need the help

he has been dating his girlfriend for just over a year and a half and it been a really happy relationship. he love her very much and he even talk about a future together. Unfortunately, she had to return to Prague where she's from in May of this year but we maintained the relationship with the plan that she would come back to the UK in the new year. As with most relationships we've had our ups and downs. The main problem at the moment is whether her parent would accept the fact that he is black. There is also the issue of trust. he like to think he can trust her but he always had my suspecions as to how honest she would be with me and most especially whether she would court attention from someone else while she is away. He dicussed this with her and told her my concerns and she always brushed it aside telling me how much she loves me and the thought would never cross her mind. But a few weeks ago he came across this note she wrote by shere accident and now he's not sure how to proceed. Do !;a. Confront her and give her achance to explainb. End the relationship and tell her that the trust issue is a problemc. Tell her what I know and see if we can work through it

This is kind of dependent on the people that you deal with, but since I'm too forgiving and a pushover, I would have to say that you should tell her what you know and maybe you guys can work things out.If she really is being unfaithful, it will be very hurtful, but you would know what to do then. That's the risk you will have to take if you choose C.P.S. Your post was rather confusing because I didn't know if you were talking about yourself or your friend in relation to who had a girlfriend. I'm assuming she's yours. :)