xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GamerGlitch

Sounds To Alter Moods - Idoser.com - Doses A New, Weird Experience.

So, today my neighbor, named Dan came over. We talked about video games for a while, but following this talk he brought upon a new topic. He started talking about a sound program that "got him high." This was a very curious subject for me because I had never heard such a thing, so I continued to listen to him. He showed me the site http://www.i-doser.com/ were his experiences began. Binaural Brainwave Dosing is the name of the subject, with the word brainwave I became even more interested. I guessed what the program would do, was through audio, alter brain waves. I read the Experiences Section (http://idosersoftware.com/index.php?main_page=reviews&page=1) and I was further enthused to give it a try. I downloaded the program to play the files (I-Doser),and a dose (The audio file - .drg format) called Hand of God. I've only listened to a minute of it, but it was very powerful, and from what I've heard, a bit upsetting. I plan to listen to the rest of the Doses I have collected around the internet (the normally cost money, I used Google search a resource) as well as finish the Hand of God. You guys should experiment with these "Doses," it is a really weird concept, and I want to see if any one else is feeling the same weird reaction to the product. I'm also trying to find out what the best dose would be. Thank you for the time, Ben.

after listening to the example tracks, the music was very 'calming' but didn't produce any results, in fact I felt tenser than I was before when I was listening.Also note that everybody's brain waves are different, and people feel differently about music, so it may have much more effect on another person.

Yeah, it helps if you listen through head phones also and in a dim lit condition. It says how to correctly perform the process in the FAQ at the site. I think some doses work a lot better than others, though. For example, the hash calmed me down and made me feel really good.