xisto Community
Spyda

One Year Anniversary

Okay so last year on this date I registered for an account here, thinking that this site was a scam, anyway I tried it just to see if I could really get any hosting, as I was very desperate. Now, 350 posts later and exactly one year from this date I know that Xisto is for real. Trap really helped me start my website up, it was small to begin with (still smal lol) but I gained resources, and knowledge from this experience. I am know proud to say I actually own my own hosting company, and it is thanks to Xisto. I want to thank Xisto, and Opaque for everything, you really own a great group of sites, and a great copamy, Xisto.

Edited by bk2070 (see edit history)

Congratulations on putting up with us for an entire year.It has been a pleasure and good luck with the Hosting Company project. Be sure to grow at a 'controlled' rate, don't get any bigger than you can handle... send the surplus over to Xisto - Web Hosting... :)

Haha, thanks jlhaslip. I am keeping my trap account, actually trying to get a new account. And I wish I would've gotten a reseller with Xisto - Web Hosting, but it's my brothers reseller plan, he bought it so I didn't have a say.

A year already **GASP*** :P, I remember that day, well not really, but that day was when you were a noob and me well I was still Evil, Now your a Noob level 1 which mean you now you have to help all the new members out and I can go on vacation :). Well now you are a year older you can have more fun in the forums and be even cooler then me :D.

A year already **GASP*** :D, I remember that day, well not really, but that day was when you were a noob and me well I was still Evil, Now your a Noob level 1 which mean you now you have to help all the new members out and I can go on vacation :).
Well now you are a year older you can have more fun in the forums and be even cooler then me :D.

Umm, nice use of words Sm, lol. Well you defintley have not changed since I first registerded :P , but thanks anyway, and yes I will have to be helping members out from now on.

Congradulations!I hope to make it to my first anniversary too, and so far it looks good. I had a lot of people tell me just to pay some site for hosting that I would not be happy or could not depend on free sites, but I am too stubborn and too broke to really listen, so I gave it a shot anyway. And I am glad I did. So far my experience at Trap has been very good. Lots of friendly and knowledgable people to help out with any problems I may of gotten stuck on.

Congrats. You have reached a milestone at that. So glad you learned so much and have advanced yourself to your own hosting company. It is nice to know successful people.

WOW a whole year, i have only been going a week, and i'm not even fully setup yet.Congrats on the 1Y milestone, it takes a lot of patients to get there, but you did it.Only 51 weeks to go till im one :)

Congratulations, good to see business knowledge and IT skills put into good use to form your own Hosting company. Good luck with the next year, and the many years to come.