xisto Community
galexcd

The Earth Is Really Flat Its a conspiracy

Dear fellow trap posters, I have some very sad news to bring to you. Our governments have been lying to us. The earth is really flat. The government and Nasa are both in on the conspiracy. All of the images from space have been modified.

You can read more about the truth here. The entire website is devoted for spreading the truth.

If you still don't believe it you might be interested in some of the FAQ of the site:

Q: "Why do the all the world Governments say the Earth is round?"

A: It's a conspiracy

Q: "What about NASA? Don't they have photos to prove that the Earth is round?"

A: NASA is part of the conspiracy too. The photos are faked.

Q: "Why has no-one taken a photo of the Earth that proves it is flat?"

A: The government prevents people from getting close enough to the Ice Wall to take a picture.

Q: "How did NASA create these images with the computer technology available at the time?"

A: Since NASA did not send rockets into space, they instead spent the money on developing advanced computers and imaging software instead

(more faq can be found at the link above)

If you are still wondering how it is possible here are some facts of the earth that haven't been revealed until now:

The entire earth is surrounded by an icewall that keeps all of the water from falling off of the sides. The earth is moving upward constantly at a rate of 9.8 m/s2 to cause the sensation of gravity.

[hr=noshade]

[/hr]

Now I am sure you all are skeptical and therefore I am going on a quest to find the ice wall and take pictures of it to share with you all. If I do not return please remember highly of me.

You can find out more about my quest to the ice wall here.

Farewell my fellow trappers.

Kind of hilarious, the Flat Earth Society...

Q: "What about the stars, sun and moon and other planets? Are they flat too? What are they made of?"
A: The sun and moon, each 32 miles in diameter, circle Earth at a height of 3000 miles at its equator, located midway between the North Pole and the ice wall. Each functions similar to a "spotlight," with the sun radiating "hot light," the moon "cold light." As they are spotlights, they only give light out over a certain are which explains why some parts of the Earth are dark when others are light. Their apparent rising and setting are caused by optical illusions.

That would be something... I wonder what happens when the sun and moon mae short circuit or when power falls out :)

Most of their FAQs are really funny, I really wonder if there are actually people who believe this.

Q: "What's underneath the Earth?" aka "What's on the bottom?" aka "What's on the other side?"

A: This is unknown. Some believe it to be just rocks, others believe the Earth rests on the back of four elephants and a turtle.

You know, I think I've heard this theory somewhere before... :)

Some of what they say makes sense, while some of it doesn't, and there are a few bits which contradict themselves. Still, its an interesting theory.

Well I don't really believe in this one! Have they ever been on the plane! even myself can see the earth is round not flat. Also *bottom* I look at their flat earth map it won make sense at all. I think in the map it explain as the sun move in orbit above the earth that completely funny. Also what about christop collum (I don't exactly sure I spell his name correct) sail around the earth to prove that the earth is round, isn't that a false story too?

What a crazy but interesting "fictional" idea. The earth is flat and round at the same time. Mainly round and flattened poles. That's just it. A conspiracy? LoL. Maybe. So the conspiracy started during the early astronomers (Brahe, Copernicus, etc.) ? And the new authorities went on with that conspiracy? FOr what? To cover something beyond the Ice Wall?

First thing I would have to say that its a original website that I have seen that takes that 15th century Earth is flat theory to a whole new level. Second if people really still believe this theory, I don't even know where to begin to convince them why it is wrong, and third talk about to much time on their hands, but the NASA is always good when it comes to conspiracy theories.

You know, I think I've heard this theory somewhere before... :P
Some of what they say makes sense, while some of it doesn't, and there are a few bits which contradict themselves. Still, its an interesting theory.

If your talking about the animals carrying the planet on a person's back, then yeah many ancient civilizations and eve a some religious believe that an animal is holding the planet up. Of course the words I think your looking for is Geocentric (center of the universe and flat earth), and heliocentric (earth is round and not the center of the universe). Odd though first time I heard those two words was in a anime :).

So you are telling me that Magellan really didn't sail around the world because he can't go around? He must have hit that big ice wall didn't he. Then how come you can't find a precise point on Earth without taking into consideration that it is a sphere? Why is it that planes have flown over every part of the Earth, many with passengers over the International Dateline and things and they made it to the other side of the world? I guess you'll tell me they flew up and turned around without passengers knowing and all the pilots are a part of the conspiracy. Good luck with your ideas, I say you start your own corporation like NASA to fly into space and then take pictures of your own. Of course then I'll start the Round Earth Society and do the same. Sorry if I sound rude, I'm just a big fan of space and NASA.

Weird concept, lol but I am pretty sure the world is round just like the crazy scientists(sailors or whatever) who made this discovery said it was a houndred or whatever years ago. Sounds weird to think the world or earth is actually flat, cool theory I guess but I am sticking with the big men ya know lol.

When i saw the title of this topic i thought i would get a small chuckle out of it but i got a good 3 min laugh of out of it. :P:) I really dont think the earth is flat cause when you think about it wouldnt after a time of global warming those so called ice walls that are around would have melted by now? Also why out of all the planets in the solar system the earth will be the only one flat. That just does not make any sense that the world is flat. Venus,mars and the other planets are round and we can see those planets with telescopes so nassa will not be able to change what we see unless they have a special machine that shows images of outer space for us to look in which i highly doubt they have. :DWho ever believes this theory is dumb in my opinion. Thanks for the good laugh.

At long last I have finally returned from my journey and bring back to you PROOF that the ice wall exists. I have put the image in the hide tag so those who do not wish to see it do not have to.

WARNING: view the image at your own risk! The government will come kill all of those who view this image to help silence the truth!

Hidden

Proof that the ice wall exists:

Posted Image

Well, I still see stuff on the other side of the ice wall and I thought that was supposed to be the edge of the Earth, so wouldn't we see outer space or something? I thought the edge of the world was ice. Where exactly is this edge of the world? The government doesn't have anything to worry about, I'll keep the ice wall a secret.

Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)

LOL alex u just my day again with that ice pic LOL. I too have went on the adventure to find the ice wall. :P

Look at your own risk nijas might attack you if you look for more than 3 seconds :D:)

Posted Image