xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
suberatu

Greetings, Everyone

Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myslef. On the inter-tubes I go by the name Suberatu (and occassionally SteelRaptor3). I'm currently a senior in high school looking to go to college for Computer Science (dream school would be Carnegie Mellon or MIT). I took a one year high-school course in C++ and am currently taking what is supposed to be the equivalent of a one semster college course in Java. I am also into Photoshop, toying around with CSS, and have just recently started to get into Flash.Outside of programming/web design, my interests span anime, RPGs (Japanese and Western), DDR, video games in general, technology, mathematics, D&D, Warhammer, sci-fi, fantasy books, guitar, music (favorite genre is NWOBHM [New Wave of British Heavy Metal], second favorite is black folk metal), and last but certainly not least -- Asian girls. (I'm Egyptian by the way).Interestingly enough, I came upon Trap 17 while googling the answer for the age-old question 'Which came first, the chicken or the egg?' I now know that the answer is indeed the egg (because the first chicken had to come from a [mutated, non-chicken] egg). After taking a look at Trap 17's hosting philosophy I really took an interest in it and decided that Trap 17 was probably the best free hosting provider that I had ever come upon (I have seen hundreds and tried a dozen or so).In just a small cursory glance of the forums, I have found the community to be lively, creative, and intellectual. I hope that I myself can add something to the forums and be a participating member for a long time to come.P.S.: Sorry for the lengthiness of the post, I just wanted to give you all an idea of what kind of person I really am.

Well longer posts mean quality posts, and more credits so make them as long as you want as it won't bother the rest of the members. Unless they are short and consist of one to two words then we might get angry and do unspeakable, horrible, EVIL things, not really but if you break the rules that are set in place then yeah you might have a problem. How about this for a twist, the atom came before either the chicken and the egg :).

Hello Suberatu Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Very nice introduction. So many people just say Hi and I am here. You have let us know a lot about you. You say you are Egyptian; are you in Egypt? You have found the right place for reliable no-ads free hosting. And the forum is lively, like you say. If you need any help, just ask. Someone will answer you or point you to the answer. The people around here are helpful and friendly. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

Thank you all very much for your warm reception. I have just recently attained a sufficient number of credits to apply for web hosting package #2, my application has been screened, and I am awaiting (hopefully) approval within the near future. I'm pretty excited at the prospect of a host that gives so much freedom and flexibility to its members. That is why I chose Xisto.Oh, and just to answer Mich's question, I am Egyptian but I currently live in New Jersey, probably moving out of state within the coming year (college!). However, I do go to Egypt almost every summer and most of my family is actually located there.

Well longer posts mean quality posts, and more credits so make them as long as you want as it won't bother the rest of the members. Unless they are short and consist of one to two words then we might get angry and do unspeakable, horrible, EVIL things, not really but if you break the rules that are set in place then yeah you might have a problem.
How about this for a twist, the atom came before either the chicken and the egg :).

LOL SM.

HI suberatu

You will enjoy it here (especially with SM)

I joined last week and i have got a reasonable handle on things.

Most members here will be glad to help you out if you need it.

Any questions just fire away in the forum.

Hi and welcome to Xisto!As you mentioned the community here is indeed something special. I hope to see you involved a good debate; just pick my side :)As for posting, don't force and it will come naturally, also feel free to jump right in and start a topic of your own!

Hi and welcome to Xisto.com!!!I love all new people who know what this hosting is for..Then really welcome and enjoy this really cool hosting man..It is good that you wrote a long post here because you can make credits faster :) Welcome one more time..

Hey there and welcome to Xisto.com! I'm very pleased to see that yet another contributing member has decided to join this wonderful community. I wish you the best of luck on your website and hope that one day I will be privelaged enough to see it! See ya around on the forums, and do not forget: keep posting!