xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NaruNaru1212

Your Fav System! whats YOUR fav system?

Whats your fav system of all time? I like PS3 cause its really cool o.o good graphics and stuff like that. and wireless controler and I also like the wii because its cool how you can accually like box and play sports and fight and all that stuff. So I have 3 favorites. PC cause it has the best games, and can do ANYTHING. PS3 for the graphics and Wii cause its cool. Now its your turn? Whats everyone's fav video game system here? o.o and what do you like bout it?! so anyway please post! :o also I herd from people that the PS3 had a bug in it. but my PS3 works just fine. Is it true or is it just a rumor? cause I just herd it from friends o.o If you ask me PC is no.1 for best gaming and also for being able to do ANYTHING!!!!! :) Thats about all I had to say ._. Bye! ^-^ and remember please post o.o I wonna know what everyone thinks! :P

My favourite for gaming console will be the Nintendo and xbox brand.It is super.I like Nintendo because they are creative and have large variety of simple games such as Mario,Pokemon and much more.Nintendo is much better at portable gaming console such as ds lite.The ds lite has sleek design, touchscreen and longer life battery. Playstation first portable gaming console is PSP. Powerful processor and graphic, but their games are boring.I got a psp and a ds, i barely play my psp. On top of that, a lot of my friend have a dslite.Which mean we can play multiplayer games.Xbox is the best, good games especially halo 1,2,3.Great graphic. i am very concern is my old xbox, it can't load any games, my xbox will be decommission.Getting a 360 and Halo 3 soon Yippee!!

My personal faves:PC - Lots of great games that really push technical and graphical processing abilities of the system. Plus you don't have to buy a new one every 3 years if you keep yourself up to date with occassional upgrades.SNES - If you were to make a list of the greatest games ever made, odds are a good percentage would be from the SNES console/era.N64 - I grew up on it as a kid and still play every once in a while (sometimes more often thatn I play with my PS2).Playstation 1 and 2 - Great catalogue of games (especially RPGs). A good portion of my teen years were spent on the PS2 playing both games made for it and originally PS1 games.

I generally do not support the Xbox, simply because it's microsoft. And from what I've heard (I do not have a xbox myself so I'm not sure) the thing has lots of bugs. How rare is that in a Microsoft release, eh?It was not before reacently that I tried the Wii for the first time. Not too impressed. Playing the Wii is like being in a gym. Without the exercise but with all the sweatyness :/ or playing a guitarr with buttons intsead of strings.Playstation 3, I have not yet tried.

um...PC... because currently it has the most potential to upgrade and you can play games on it, go on the internet, do work on it etcNintendo Wii... because of Nintendo's creativety and being able to excercise while playing a game...

I liked the Sega Genesis the most. It provided 'arcade like' graphics back when that was impressive. Beyond that it would be the Dreamcast. I am also a Sega fanboy somewhat. I've had a lot of systems and appreciated every one of them. Currently my favorite system is the Wii because it is so easy to get people to play it. PC has had some issues with the lack of variety and the cost of playing current games on it. However PCs always are on the bleeding edge of technology and when it comes to online gaming, nothing beats the PC.

I like PS2 and Xbox 360Mainly cos you don't need to upgrade graphics or RAM every time a new games comes out.But i would prefer a Wired controller, cos the wireless ones chew through the batteries