xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DoomTiger

Who Play Counter Strike? And How Long?

I played CS 1.5 alot the past year, and last year i played on and off. But with this gay steam *BLEEP* and all, i dont play it anymore because frankly i HATE steam... i'd rather have patches, why? simply cause its waaaaay faster. I store my files on re-writables and a patch is quicker to install... especially on dial-up ;) , I hate the new CS title screen too and having to launch it from steam, its all gay now.... ill try HL2 but steam is queering it up.

I will get half-life2 with Christmas. A better present then that u can't wish. OMG that game is the best of the best. Only I don't know if my computer is good ennuf for it. Got AMD XP 1600+ and an asus motherboard which supports AGP 4x max and a gf 4 ti4200 8 agp. Hope it will work on my computer ;)

I've played counter-strike for about 2 years, (since version 1.3). Its a pretty good game and was a lot of fun a while back, but I haven't been playing that much recently.

i used to play counter-strike about 3 years ago back when it was fun. i started off playin legit for about a year or so then i picked up cheating (only against other cheaters tho). that was fun for about a year or so then i just stopped playing, i dont remember why but i did heh. now its gay with that steam *BLEEP* tho, sooo much space on your comp and its slow as hell and i donno i just dont like it. it was lots of fun back in 1.3 and it was ok in 1.4 tho

I have been playing counter strike for about a year now, and in my opinion, its simply a classic, and a must have in your collection. Plus there is always Steam! Play counter strike anywhere at any time on any computer with internet ;) The best part about counter strike is how you can make maps for it, its really quite astonishing of what your able to make as far as a 3D world is concerned in the map editor. The only thing i really dislike about the game is you can shoot through walls thats are really thick! And of course all the wretched hackers! ;)

Man, Counter Strike is awesome! I purchased Counter Strike: Condition Zero after 2 weeks it was released and played it for a good 2-3 months. I was in a clan called TJO which stands for The Jedi Order, but I quit it due to personal reasons. I'm still playing Counter Strike: Source and I must say, it is simply astonishing. The Half-Life 2 engine really made the game more exciting. The cs_office map is my favorite and of course, I always go on the Terrorists side. My favorite gun is the sg552.

I played CS a lot when i was in school. We had LAN linking between dorms, so everyone stayed up really late playing. Also we had a "House Tournament" where each dorm send its best players and compete for the prize. (At first the school tried to ban it but they oculdn't stop us, so they held a tourny for us..hehe).:-)

I play Counter-Strike often, it is a very enjoyable yet addicting game, it takes up alot of your time, and when your a teenager, parents dont like that. I have yet to play CSS, but I hear its one of the best games on the market. Can you but CSS sperately to Half-Life 2? Because I have not seen it on the shelves. Can someone help me out here? :rolleyes:

I've been playing HL1 and CS since they came out.I've been playing HL2 and CSS since those came out.I don't play very often, however. There are a lot of people that really make CS their life and get terribly annoyed when they get killed, saying "LOL", calling me lucky and whatever. I hate such people. I play CSS about once every two weeks when I'm bored. Most often, I am quickly annoyed by people who can't speak, people who don't accept being killed and people who generally make a mess by shooting their own team and such.

I have been playing CS about 5 or 6 years now, and in the beginning, it was just a small HL mod like there are dozens now... I still play CS:S and I also try almost every new HL mod, and if its good, ill continue to play, if not... well, it will neve become a CS then!