xisto Community
xxluvlyimixx

Really Good Image Programs Anyone know of any really good image editing programs?

Hiya

I was just wondering what image editing programs that our out at the moment are any good

Like photoline?

Eye candy?

Gimp?

That kind of stuff

I've already got adobe photoshop and its quite good but not the best so anyone know of any better ones?

I use The GIMP as I'm on Linux, and its quite good. Its not as 'automated' as Photoshop, which is good in some cases and bad in others. The user interface is also a bit different and takes quite a bit of getting used to. Then again, it is free, so you can't really complain :)

Personally I don't think you can get much better than Photoshop and The GIMP, and its a matter of money, OS and personal preference between the two. However, there are plenty of other options out there to try. GIMPShop, for example, tries to combine the functionality of The GIMP with the friendlier UI of Photoshop.

They call it IrfanVIEW, not IrfanEDIT for a reason.

It is a viewer with a couple of effects and a few plugins for resizing and saving as different formats. Far from being an editor.

Please stay on topic when replying.

Well how about you buy a photoshop guide and learn everything there is to learn!Since you already have it, it's simple to do and you may well be shocked how much stuff is hidden and do-able in photoshop.If you have an old version CS2 is a very good version of photoshop and would recommend it over the previous versions.