xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plenoptic

Lagoon Sites Network

There isn't really anything special about these sites, they are like almost any other survey site. There are 100% free surveys, credit card required surveys, and the cell phone required surveys. I personally have already received prizes from one of the sites worth $10 so I know they are legitimate. They have many different sites some are just prize sites, some are cash sites, they all have the same offers.

Gaming Lagoon Here you can earn free music downloads, CDs, etc;
Cash Lagoon This is the money making site, all of the offers adding up to about $4000 I think.
Video Game Lagoon Here you can earn free video games for any console and you can find on Amazon.com Sadly you can't actually earn free consoles themselves but only the games for them.

These are not all of the sites, you can view them all here http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ by looking at their support forum.

There are some cons about this site. When you sign up you have to activate your email address and your phone number by calling in and entering a code. Which isn't a big deal but in order to receive your first prize you also have to call in and leave a message with the information you used to sign up for the account. After they confirm it you can then receive your prize, and you only have to do it once per site. You can't sort the offers by payout and stuff, only by whether it is cell phone required, credit card required, or free.

Still not bad though as I know they work, and I earned $20 worth of stuff in about 15 minutes. There also is a 15% earning refferal program as well but can't bring that here. :P

I've tried this website. It really works, but its slow. Also sometimes you do not get credit for the things you really did. I suggest you make a fake email for this website, also make sure you know all the data you signed up with. They check that your signup data matches the one that you signed up for with the ADs. It takes forever. I highly don't respect and I dont like it. I would steer clear of this if I were you, but its all a matter of opinion.

They seem to move pretty quickly for me. I've had my accounts I signed up for verified within minutes to get going and then before the prize I call in with my info and within 24 hours I have had myself approved for prizes. They have now divided sections putting offers that may or may not approve into a separate section and offers that definately will approve in the regular sections. They have more security measures than most places but they also are willing to custom order prizes for you. I don't know if I like Cash Crate better or not though.