xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HeLLSaTaN

Kaspersky Anti-virus

Hey.. i got Kaspersky anti-virus.. ive been using it forwhile and all the sudden it wont open.. i think i got a trojen.. but when i run some online anti-virus it wont find nothing... any1 know what it might b?

This might also be Windows XP or Service pack problems, since you didn't list details of your computer I can only guess you are using Windows XP. Try using System Restore function to restore your software configuration to earlier date, or Deleting some strange programs that could be causing hangs of your antivirus software. Try using firewall and Adwatch programs too.

I suggest you should be using this programs:

HijackThis

Lavasoft

Spybot

I suggest you should be using this programs:

HijackThis

Lavasoft

Spybot

42269[/snapback]

I would try to run Kaspersky and the above listed programs in Safe Mode. There is a chance that whatever is causing you trouble will not startup in Safe Mode. You can get there by pressing F8 repeatedly during computer startup.

you have not mentioned the os. if its windows7 then it would be compatibility issue as kaspersky offer special edition for windows 7. If above mentioned sollution of safe mode doesn't work then try panda online free scan.