xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

Mermaid711 Has To Buy A New Phone.

So the other day, I dropped my cellphone and it completely stopped working. But that was wierd because I have dropped cellphones before and they were perfectly fine. I was a little upset because I ha some pictures of me and my friend Pim (Who recently moved to China) at a Baylour tennis match. So I am thinking about switching plans.I was on TracFone, I HATED it, but my parents are making me do a prepaid because Something about it teaches responsibiltiy blah blah blah.ANYWAYSI am thinking about doing tMobile, and buying the NOKIA 6103. It has everything I need pluss it is cheep :PBut if you had any bad experiences with TMobile or have a better idea that is not tracfone please let me know. :D

Virgin Mobile is pretty good, try them if your stuck with prepaid. But, if I was you I would do the pay per month plan that Virgin has because you won't be stuck with a long term contract that most cell phone plans have. Plus for only 34.99 a month you can unlimited weekends, and nights start at 7. And I think this includes like 300 minutes or something.

Hello!I think it's a really good idea to get that phone and switch to t-mobileMy friend has a phone on t-mobile and shes been with that network for 4 years nowIt's really good and cheap very much worth usingThe only thing is, I don't think it has any offers for 3p texts or something like that which virgin mobile hasHowever, that won't really make much difference will it? If your getting prepaidHope this helps! :)