xisto Community
benzkids

Sleeping Naked

Do you Sleep Naked?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like to try things every now and then.I usually sleep in my clothes, sans my accessories (Leatherman, belt, cell phone, wallet, keys, etc.) unless I was too lazy or forgetful to take them off. If it's hot enough, I'll go down to boxers, but I haven't slept naked before.Won't be trying that soon... winter's coming. :P

I like to ry something new once in a while (Okay, okay, I do really mean that I am too sleepy/lazy to take my clothes a couple of times), I did not like it, because I have very sensitive skin on my back, and just pressing it with a finger leaves a red mark for 15 minutes, or so. In the morning sometimes my skin just had traces of wrinkles. Several times I tried sleeping in shorts, but it also did not work as I was just feeling uncomfortable. 1-2 times I actually tried sleeping naked, it was a really weird feeling, I did not like it. For me the best thing is just boxers/speedows.

it actually depends, I've slept naked on a number of occasions such as when my undergarments still aren't dry. Otherwise I sleep fully clothed (nights are so cold)!

Fully clothed, with shorts and t-shirt or sleeveless top. I sleep with my door half open for better airflow, and I have no wish for anyone to come in and see me naked :P

Sleeping naked? It is really good but I do it only when Im alone at home. Normally I'm sleeping fully clothed. But sometimes when there is hot I'm sleeping with no underwear. All about my sleeping is from weather :P Good weather=no underwearBad weather= Fully clothed

i was just wondering how many people sleep naked? i do
DO YOU??

don't be embaresed. no one knows who you are :P

1. I can't sleep naked. Not because I am old but it is all times.

2. Of course is not in the time making love.

3. But I sleep in home clothes that not in use outside[old shirts-old sport suits,...]

4. First time I noticed that some people are sleeping nakeing was in Russia. I lived there 5 years. I was astonishing to see that was their normal habit. I saw it when I shared host room or in sleeping lodge train. That was In that time of Communism where they have a helthy worm water heating. I don't know the real situation now in post soviet regime.

I sleep with a tshirt, and boxers.. sometime with PJ pants. Depending on the temp in my room, I may remove myshirt at the most. Its rare that I sleep naked, unless I'm getting lucky :P

For me I sleep in boxer! I want to sleep naked but I am afraid that someone come in so I just slip in my boxer!

I think that another reason I don't like sleeping naked. I live with my girlfriend and her grandmother. I the morning she comes into our room putting stuff away, and what ever else she does.

Maybe it's because I move a lot in my sleep but shirts bunch too much :P

Hear, hear! I also sleep shirtless for the same reason. Even when it's cold, I have a blanket (or comforter when it's really cold) but never a shirt. I don't really like the choking feeling of shirt collars around my neck.

Of course, when I'm sleeping elsewhere, like staying over at a friend's house, I sleep in decent attire, that is, fully clothed.

Usually, I wear shorts but, on times when I get home too exhausted to change, I sleep in my undies.

I'd like to try something new, though. I wonder what it's like to sleep with something, other than a blanket, draped around you like, say, a human arm? :)

I normally sleep with either just boxers or just pants on. Just depends on the weather and how warm / cold it is. However, there are plenty of time when i sleep naked and its not wierd at all. First of all, im either alone or with someone whom i care about. Sleeping naked (or even just being naked) is just something that you need to be comfortable with your body to do.