xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
YungOdo

How To Get Free Food..

I wouldnt advise anyone to try these methods it was posted for entertainment purposes i just find some of it humorous..

We all need food to live. In the society that we live in now if we don't have money then we don't have food. That is exactly what the government wants us to think! That is how it forces us and makes us go to work, and slave away. But that is wrong! More lies that the government spoon-feeds us. Here are several ways you can get yourself some free grub:

RESTAURANTS

Go into any restaurant and order any meal you want. Eat it, then ask for the check. While the waiter is getting the check (usually takes them about 15 minutes) just get up and leave (or you can wait until the waiter actually brings you the check). If you do this at the right time when the restaurant is full (usually Friday and Saturday nights around 6 p.m.) no one will stop you. If for some reason the front way is blocked you can always sneak out from the bathroom window. No window in the bathroom? Then you can go out through the kitchen. If stopped by one of the cooks mutter something about going to see the manager, or say that you're new.

Order any meal you want. Wait till it's served to you. Wait until the waiter starts to walk away, quickly put a cockroach or hair, or something of that sort, on your plate. Yell at the waiter to come back. Show him the hair/bug in your food. Refuse to pay for your meal. The waiter will offer you a free meal, if he doesn't, insist that he does or you'll call the manager and the Health & Sanitation Committee.

In self-serve restaurants where you eat first then pay at the exit: just eat all you want and stuff the rest in your pockets. Then either go out through the bathroom window or through the back. You can put on an apron so you wont get hassled by the cooks.

You and your partner should come in to the restaurant (or a Burger King type place), order your food, and eat it. When you are done eating and the check comes start a loud argument with each other, if necessary throw fake punches at one another. You will be asked to leave. So you just got a free meal. If you do this in a Burger-King type place, where you pay before you eat, wait until the food is on the counter, then start the fight, before paying. Don't forget to grab the bag with the burgers as you are being thrown out of the place by the coppers.

SUPERMARKETS

Most stores toss out day-old bread, and other baked goods. You can come up to them (the employees) and ask them to give it to you. It helps if you say that you have a large family and you are currently in a "financial struggle." You can also say that you run an animal shelter and want to give the bread to the animals.

Most supermarkets offer free samples of new foods on Saturdays and Sundays. You can also ask for free samples of meat at the meat counter. And why not take some fruits that are just lying there in the open, begging to be eaten.

OTHER

Churches, homeless shelters, and soup kitchens offer free meals to the homeless. On holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving those places have special meals with lots of food. So dress up like your favorite hobo and stop by your favorite shelter today. Just remember to come early.

Get a cardboard box and label it "American Cancer Society" or "First Christian Church." Then go around door-to-door saying that you are collecting foods for the needy.

Walk around town, if you spot any large outdoor parties at a park, with food, just invite yourself to the party. If someone asks you who you are, mutter something about being "John's friend."

Grow your own food. Invest in some seeds and start your own garden. If you know someone who already has a garden wait until nightfall and go to their garden and "borrow" their fruits and veggies.

Some hotels offer free breakfast and even dinner (if you live in the hotel). Enter the hotel, take the stairs or elevator up to a higher floor, look around for a room with one of those "do not disturb" signs on it. Remember the room number. Go back downstairs, and start eating. If they come up to you and ask for your room number, just tell them the number of the room with the "do not disturb" sign. Make sure to come early and eat as quickly as you can.

Most hotels also let you put the price of any meal eaten at the hotel on your total room tab. So just got to a hotel restaurant, tell them to put the food on your room tab, tell them the room number you picked , and you can go to a different hotel every day, and eat a semi-luxurious meal.

If you write to some food companies, praising their food, they will often send you coupons for their-brand free food. To get the address of the company that makes the food you want, look on the box for an address. Make sure to write a nice letter, praising the company and their "fine" products.

Darn it! I thought from the title, that you were really going to have suggestions on how to get free food... legally. I must admit that those ideas could work, but I already knew that I could steal food.Another way to get free food (that doesn't feel like stealing for most people) is to go to Costco and eat the free samples.

I wouldnt advise anyone to try these methods it was posted for entertainment purposes i just find some of it humorous..

We all need food to live. In the society that we live in now if we don't have money then we don't have food. That is exactly what the government wants us to think! That is how it forces us and makes us go to work, and slave away. But that is wrong! More lies that the government spoon-feeds us. Here are several ways you can get yourself some free grub:

RESTAURANTS

Go into any restaurant and order any meal you want. Eat it, then ask for the check. While the waiter is getting the check (usually takes them about 15 minutes) just get up and leave (or you can wait until the waiter actually brings you the check). If you do this at the right time when the restaurant is full (usually Friday and Saturday nights around 6 p.m.) no one will stop you. If for some reason the front way is blocked you can always sneak out from the bathroom window. No window in the bathroom? Then you can go out through the kitchen. If stopped by one of the cooks mutter something about going to see the manager, or say that you're new.

Order any meal you want. Wait till it's served to you. Wait until the waiter starts to walk away, quickly put a cockroach or hair, or something of that sort, on your plate. Yell at the waiter to come back. Show him the hair/bug in your food. Refuse to pay for your meal. The waiter will offer you a free meal, if he doesn't, insist that he does or you'll call the manager and the Health & Sanitation Committee.

In self-serve restaurants where you eat first then pay at the exit: just eat all you want and stuff the rest in your pockets. Then either go out through the bathroom window or through the back. You can put on an apron so you wont get hassled by the cooks.

You and your partner should come in to the restaurant (or a Burger King type place), order your food, and eat it. When you are done eating and the check comes start a loud argument with each other, if necessary throw fake punches at one another. You will be asked to leave. So you just got a free meal. If you do this in a Burger-King type place, where you pay before you eat, wait until the food is on the counter, then start the fight, before paying. Don't forget to grab the bag with the burgers as you are being thrown out of the place by the coppers.

SUPERMARKETS

Most stores toss out day-old bread, and other baked goods. You can come up to them (the employees) and ask them to give it to you. It helps if you say that you have a large family and you are currently in a "financial struggle." You can also say that you run an animal shelter and want to give the bread to the animals.

Most supermarkets offer free samples of new foods on Saturdays and Sundays. You can also ask for free samples of meat at the meat counter. And why not take some fruits that are just lying there in the open, begging to be eaten.

OTHER

Churches, homeless shelters, and soup kitchens offer free meals to the homeless. On holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving those places have special meals with lots of food. So dress up like your favorite hobo and stop by your favorite shelter today. Just remember to come early.

Get a cardboard box and label it "American Cancer Society" or "First Christian Church." Then go around door-to-door saying that you are collecting foods for the needy.

Walk around town, if you spot any large outdoor parties at a park, with food, just invite yourself to the party. If someone asks you who you are, mutter something about being "John's friend."

Grow your own food. Invest in some seeds and start your own garden. If you know someone who already has a garden wait until nightfall and go to their garden and "borrow" their fruits and veggies.

Some hotels offer free breakfast and even dinner (if you live in the hotel). Enter the hotel, take the stairs or elevator up to a higher floor, look around for a room with one of those "do not disturb" signs on it. Remember the room number. Go back downstairs, and start eating. If they come up to you and ask for your room number, just tell them the number of the room with the "do not disturb" sign. Make sure to come early and eat as quickly as you can.

Most hotels also let you put the price of any meal eaten at the hotel on your total room tab. So just got to a hotel restaurant, tell them to put the food on your room tab, tell them the room number you picked , and you can go to a different hotel every day, and eat a semi-luxurious meal.

If you write to some food companies, praising their food, they will often send you coupons for their-brand free food. To get the address of the company that makes the food you want, look on the box for an address. Make sure to write a nice letter, praising the company and their "fine" products.

I think this subject against the rule. It is immoral and illegal activity to promote stealing and cheating. The honest peples who will suffer from such actions when they will doubt any real complain in future.

I think this subject against the rule. It is immoral and illegal activity to promote stealing and cheating. The honest peples who will suffer from such actions when they will doubt any real complain in future.

Oook guy thats why i stated "I wouldnt advise anyone to try these methods it was posted for entertainment purposes i just find some of it humorous.."
Are you purposely going to every post that i make with a complaint? ..geez
If you dont like them thats your problem if the mods or staff believes that its inappropriate content then it can be easily deleted no biggie

Some hotels offer free breakfast and even dinner (if you live in the hotel). Enter the hotel, take the stairs or elevator up to a higher floor, look around for a room with one of those "do not disturb" signs on it. Remember the room number. Go back downstairs, and start eating. If they come up to you and ask for your room number, just tell them the number of the room with the "do not disturb" sign. Make sure to come early and eat as quickly as you can.Most hotels also let you put the price of any meal eaten at the hotel on your total room tab. So just got to a hotel restaurant, tell them to put the food on your room tab, tell them the room number you picked , and you can go to a different hotel every day, and eat a semi-luxurious meal.

This is so funny!!!
I also know of people who have tried the 2nd method listed under Restaurants and it works.
However, I wouldn't want such things to happen to me if I was a waiter or hotel guest, so I'll just regard this as amusement. :P

Ok seriously, I've worked in a restaurant and had people walk out on a bill. You know what happened? I GOT STUCK WITH THE BILL! So instead of taking home my tips for the day, , I ended up having to pay out all of what I earned and then some to cover it. By the way, most servers get minimum wage, some even less, and have to earn enough to pay their bills and expenses from tips. So screw you people, you suck! :P

Oook guy thats why i stated "I wouldnt advise anyone to try these methods it was posted for entertainment purposes i just find some of it humorous.." Are you purposely going to every post that i make with a complaint? ..geez
If you dont like them thats your problem if the mods or staff believes that its inappropriate content then it can be easily deleted no biggie

nothing in purpose and even I didn't notice your name . If your posating are criticized all times, then correct yourself and not blame the others.

Ok seriously, I've worked in a restaurant and had people walk out on a bill. You know what happened? I GOT STUCK WITH THE BILL! So instead of taking home my tips for the day, , I ended up having to pay out all of what I earned and then some to cover it. By the way, most servers get minimum wage, some even less, and have to earn enough to pay their bills and expenses from tips. So screw you people, you suck! :P

:D Sorry to hear about that.. the only time iv'e taken food was at a buffet, hey its all you can eat why not take some with you..

Sell yourself for sex? lol

Wth lol.. where did that come from

Umm yeah, most of your suggestions are considered stealing and are not legal. First of all, if you leave and don't pay your check at the resturant, the server has to pay for it out of their tips which is not cool nor is it nice. As for taking from grocery stores, lots of the expired food is donated because it is a tax right off and if not, it is thrown out so that they are not liable for someone getting sick from it. Also, certain companies have restrictions on what they can do with it and or require them to send it back to them so they know how much is being wasted and can change their shipments based on it. Moral is, to get free food, go somewhere that is offering it like in college, group meetings. Otherwise, just pay for it or mooch off your parents

lolI thought this was how to get free foodwithout the trouble,if you really needed food,go to a shelter or something..get a job,work,get paid,buy foodThanks for the laugh dude,funny XD

RESTAURANTS

SUPERMARKETS

OTHER

this is quite funny. I do not understand exactly what you mean by free food.

If i take the meaning literally, i should say free food is not possible.

Its always what you want is what you get and free food is definitely not in that list.

Everything gets reciprocated sir. So free food is out of question.