xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
scutari

How To Loose 2kg In Ten Days? well....

I had a friend of mine.His name is gerald.He was pretty fat and had dificulties in playing sports,enterteinment,sex.All he knew about life was eating.We all eat dude,but his eating was a really satisfying implementation.So one day after not meeting him for months i saw him.............oh my god he was as thin as me..he had been over 130 kg and now he was 90 kg for a height of 1.85cm..i didnt belive my eyes..what have u done i asked? he did not tell me..but later i heard that he had been using some hormones and drug medications..i think that is no good that one person losses 35kg in 3 months..its not helthy..u can make twice a day a long run and eat vegeterian..i guarantee for a couple of weeks u can be really cool..have a nice day..from scutari

Hi.. 2kg in ten days? I think it will be not hard to do this. What you have to do is only make some really hard sport which is making your body harder and you will be lose some kg fast.. But don't do this long time a day..You can just play football with friends every day and don't eat meat food, because you cant lose that kilograms. I think you just need play football or tennis or some sport with friends where you are running and making strong movements with your arm or legs. :P

well i think that the name is a metapforic phrase for that film do u remeber..whats the point of vladimir putin he is short and not tall but he does not like to loose weight in depending with america..is that true...i think playing football is the best for loosing weight in little time

Loosing 2kg in ten days is possible but definetly not healthy.

Your friend had a BMI of 38 which is FAAR beyond the line of obesity.

Obesity can, btw, lead to:

Hypoventilation syndrome
High blood cholesterol
High blood pressure
Fatty liver disease
Heart disease
Diabetes
Cancer

To lose weight fast through pills of different kinds won't last. It is, in fact, worse to "yoyo" (meaning that you go up and down in weight) with your weight then it is to actually be fat. And every time a person loses weight and goes up again it's harder to go down again.

More on that subject: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity

Well I think that it is not too hard to lose 2 kg in ten days. As firstly you leave your body to clean up and it will lose some 3 or even 4 kg so you can do it in let's say 5 days wh9ich is better isn't it.Also I'd like to point out that the best way to do this is. Stop eating sugar that means candies chocolates and other simmilar things. Then eat good breakfeast no don't use cerails and other such things rather you use cheeze and some similar things. Also have lunch very good lunch eat meat and other things you usually eat. And drink a lot water. And don't eat anything after 6 o'clock I lost 12 kg in just 3 weeks though my weight stagnates I am losing some 100 grams on daily base.And stop drinking everything you should drink healty things like milk juce but not Coce Pepsi and similar carbonated drinks. But you may drink carbonated water.Also before I finish I would like to say that you should drink one glass of water when you wake up. Then one after you finish your breakfast. Then one glass before you eat lucnh. Then one glass around six o'clock better before. And then the last one before you go to sleep. You should make these glasses obligatory and must not pass them. Good luck.

wow..... i have never herad of anything like loosing 2 kilograms in just 7 days... if that is possible then its amazing!i have heard drinking a lot of liquids particularly plain water will help in cracking down the extra fat thereby reducing the body weight. i have tried it but still did not find any considersble weight lose. Definetly, loosing weight by consuming medicines has a lot of side effects. And also loosing weight such a way is not permanent. The weight lost may come back after some time.Exercise and food dieting is the only solution for permanent weight lose.

wow..... i have never herad of anything like loosing 2 kilograms in just 7 days... if that is possible then its amazing!
i have heard drinking a lot of liquids particularly plain water will help in cracking down the extra fat thereby reducing the body weight. i have tried it but still did not find any considersble weight lose.

Definetly, loosing weight by consuming medicines has a lot of side effects. And also loosing weight such a way is not permanent. The weight lost may come back after some time.

Exercise and food dieting is the only solution for permanent weight lose.

Yes it is really possible. And I have contacted few doctors or body gurus. And explanation was the following. Those to kills in the first seven days are in fact excessive water so you can actually do it. And body in fact needs something like two weeks to lose all exesive water in the organizm and after that for people over 100kg this might be even to 7kgs and after that you will slow down but then body will in fact start burning fat. And you will start losing more and more. And this will be te good things.

Also I'd like to point out that the best time for calculating your weight is in the morning after you visit bathroom because in this time you eliminate most of the water in the organizm. Keep it up and everyone can succed in losing weight.

i was called piggy when im 17 years old. i was so fat at that time. when im 18 years old, i moved to my grandpa's place. i begin to do some physical exercise like push up, pull up and squatting. i do these exercises daily. i didn't eat a lot at that time. i change my eating habit. after living and studying there for 2 years, i come back to my home and everyone was surprised. they ask if i use some kind of medicine to lose weight. some A**HOL* even ask me if i do drugs. heh.. but now i think my belly begin to increase. im so scare of pot-bellied. i better start doing physical exercises. :fart:

oh my god, having medication to loose weight is too bad.. last time when my dad tried this , he ended having lotta troble with his intestine and liver.. boby fat can be lost only throught exercise.. excersise is good.. look at BIGGEST LOSER.,. they have plenty of exercise

I definitely would not tryto lose weight with the use of hormones and other stuff.It might look cool, but one day, you will pay the price.The only good thing might be that the ones carrying your coffin will have it lot easier than they would normally have had it, that's all.

Loosing 2kg in ten days is possible but definetly not healthy.
Your friend had a BMI of 38 which is FAAR beyond the line of obesity.

Obesity can, btw, lead to:

Hypoventilation syndrome
High blood cholesterol
High blood pressure
Fatty liver disease
Heart disease
Diabetes
Cancer

To lose weight fast through pills of different kinds won't last. It is, in fact, worse to "yoyo" (meaning that you go up and down in weight) with your weight then it is to actually be fat. And every time a person loses weight and goes up again it's harder to go down again.

More on that subject: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity

Your friend needs to do the following:

1 Join a gym and work our at least 3 times a week for 2 hours. Your friend will lose 500 cal working out on a crosstrainer during 42 minutes at 65 rps.
Has to be very consistant. I have been doing it for over 5 years. My BMI is 23.5.
Along with working out he must eat porperly and drink a lot of water to keep the metabolism going

Just Dont take any fatty foods. Drink a Lot of water and moreover run 5 km per day there is a Chance of u reducing 2 KG then. too loosing weight totlly depends on the type of Muscles u have developed .

Loosing 2kg in 10 days is possible yes, but at what cost is what we all should be thinking, this kid may look skinnier but he will most probaly still have the health of when he was big, its just for look right?

wow..... i have never herad of anything like loosing 2 kilograms in just 7 days... if that is possible then its amazing!

Has nobody in this forum ever watched the show "biggest loser"? xD

In that show the contestants are placed on a very strict diet and excercise regime. It is not abnormal for people on that show to lose 7 pounds in a week (they get weighed once a week and the one that loses the most weight gets kicked out) I have witnessed people on that show loosing more than 15 pounds in a week. Thats alot more than 2.2 kg XD.

This show does not use any type of medication or weight loss wonder pill. It's just hard work and determination of the contestants who all have personal reasons for being on the show. That is all it takes to lose weight. Goals. Motivations. Most overweight people chose to be fat, granted they are occasionally suffering from a bad mettabolic rate or other factors that they can't control. But 90% of the time it's just people not looking after their bodies.

I respect your intentions but:You cant - its just not possible and not healthy to try. i think instead of having a weight goal you should have a "healthy goal". if you're interested in losing weight then i would suggest changing your diet and doing at least 30minutes of exercise everyday. remember weight loss wont happen over night and it wont happen by exercise alone. if you want to lose weight and be healthy then you need to make healthy lifestyle choices. if you want to slim down and get more toned then i would suggest taking yogs or pilates - they are both overall body workouts.good luck!Mike

Edited by organized (see edit history)