xisto Community
TypoMage

Need Help With Site

Hi. I need some help with this website that I am going to make I am making it somewhere else but I am going to use my Xisto hosting service as the media so if there was a game on my website I would put a link and it would link back to here and would show a black background and the media game, or video. Could anyone tell me how I would do that? Only the background code. But even before that I need to uninstall Joomla. Let me say first that I have not idea how to find my way through Traps control panel?Thanks in advance.

To eliminate the version of Joomla, go to your cpanel, find and click on the MySql Admin link, find the joomla database and click 'delete' beside the name. There will be a confirmation screen before the Database is actually deleted. THIS ACTION IS NOT REVERSIBLE. Also, while you are in the MySql screen, delete the db_user for the Joomla Database.Next, go back to the cpanel main page and select File Manager, then find the 'public_html' FOLDER ICON and click on that. Find the name of the folder and click on the NAME of the Folder, not the icon this time. Top right hand corner, chose to delete the folder and all the files.That will be the end of your Joomla installation.

Well where or better yet what is a Mysql Link? I looked around the Cpanel and cannot find it maybe if I knew what it was but I have zero knowlege of any of this so what is it?

Help I accidently while trying to get Joomla off. I made it so I cannot log into the Cpanel if I log out. So can someone please tell me how I am supossed to do this. This is really making me mad. Why can there not just be a delete button it has to be some stupid complicated ( For Me ) Process. So can someone tell me in small words how to do this!