xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

Am I In Love? Party Last Night That I Was At

So last night I was at a friend's birthday party. Well he invited his cousin, wich I've kind of liked for a while :D But I didn't realize it till last night.Well, I guess I will start at the begining of the night.We were waiting for everybody to arrive, so we went into my friend's living room to play some wii. Well, *he* knows I am horrible at it, because I don't play video games, so i have no clue as to controll it. So I have this goofy *bottom* look on my face and he is laughing at me. So he is making fun of me (like friends do lmao) because somehow I managed to make it go or do something... I don't remember.Well, everybody gets to the party and so we go outside. We start to play volleyball. Well, it wasnt really volleyball, because we were standing in a circle, but yeah, anyways. Kyle walks across the circle and stands by me. Well, I'm not exactaly a volletball player. So I couldnt make a shot just by running so I jumped, and then he started immitating me =/ but in the best Christian way possible :) So we get tired and it gets dark and we go back in. A couple of them are playing wii, and I am sitting on the couch watching. Well, he comes and sits by me... really really close to me. Well we start talking... and laughing... and yeah. WEll I have a complete blonde moment and, well let me explain. I was sitting with a cup of ice water in my hands. I was making a gesture with my hands, and I completely knock it out of my hands and it goes flying. Well, *he* and I start laughing hysterically, and then he gets on the floor and pics up the ice for me. :P Then we start talking about relation ships and stuff, then i ask him how his girlfriend was doing and *he* said that they broke up a couple of weeks ago. Than we start talking about other stuff and we keep laughing and laughing and then everybody that is in the room says we shold go out because we would be perfect for eachother.Well, then *he* gets his aunt's camera, and we start taking pictures together. And then he starts putting his arm around me. Well his cousin comes in, and we start taking pictures with him. Well, *his* cousin walks out with the camera. Well, he says something, and I am hugging *him* and then his cousin busts into the bathroom and has a camera right when I'm hugging him. :) So then *his* cousin goes back into the T.V. room and me and *him* are in the kitchen still taking the pictures. Well, the camera's battery goes dead. So we try to take pics on my camera, and then the memory fills up. So we decide to go into the garrage, ALONE and play some ping pong. Well, we started talking and laughing. Well then *his* dad comes in and tells us it's time to go home. Well I try to call my mom to come pick me up, but she is yacking her trap off on our phone :) So *he* askes if I need a ride.So I ask if it is okay with his mom, and she said yeah.So we get in the car. I accidentially sit on his school stuff. So he pulls it out from under me.So I started joking with him."Woah!" I said."What?" he replied."I just looked down and all the sudden you were going for my pants!"Which BY THE WAY the pants thing is an inside joke, so yeah it sounds wrong. What ever. So we all started laughing hysterically.Well on the way home we talked about a whole bunch of stuff, and then he randomly starts singing Dragostea Din Tei (AKA Numa Numa) which happens to be another inside joke =]] So we started singing that untill his mom yelled at us to shut up. :D So we arrived at my house and he offered me a hug, so I take one :P And then I tried to get out of the car and the dor was stuck... so yeah.Is it love?Or is it not?They Told me once,But I forgot.So tell me now and tell me true.Seriosuly.I want you to be brutally honest, because The painfull truth is better than A feel good lie.

Err.. Did you seriously just call the feeling that a guy offered you a hug love? I am sorry, but that's justnot right. At least for me. I don't think, it's possible to fall in love and not even know about it, not even mentioning about being so intimidated about taking pictures, or playing ping pong. My only suggestion - go out with him a couple of times, you might make a good couple, if you will really start enjoying being around with him and get a sick feeling when he is not there for some reason - yo should really consider a more complicated relationship. ^^^That's a horrible generalization, I know. When you encounter your real love - not just attraction - you will figure it out for yourself. Is it love, or is it not? Trust me, the only person that can fully answer that question are you. Best wishes.

Love, not quite. Like each other, no doubt. If it was the love then there'd be way more to the story then that, and that story to me just sounds like you two should really get to know each other more and go to the movies and out etc a few times and do as abminara says and start looking at a more serious complicated relationship.The last thing you want to do is rush in and say you're in love and give him and yourself a false sense of "security" that nothing will come between you both or that you love each other only to reliese 3 months into the relationship that you no longer like him and don't want to be with him, which I can't see happening if your story above is cliche as it sounds. :-) Good luck, you'll be fine though.

Uh no. :P:P Apearently somebody changed the title... I haven't a clue who :DNo I ment to say if HE liked me. He was all about being alone with me... Anyways, I know what love feels like. It is a deep twisted and complicaited emotion, there is no need to tell me such.

Edited by Mermaid711 (see edit history)

Uh no. :P
:P Apearently somebody changed the title... I haven't a clue who :D

No I ment to say if HE liked me. He was all about being alone with me...

Anyways, I know what love feels like. It is a deep twisted and complicaited emotion, there is no need to tell me such.

Oh, indeed, I think, we all heard that in the tennis team player topic, there's no need to repeat:) As for him... I'd really not call it love. that's really not how guys in love act. He's more like a fisherman that is throwing a net and wandering if he can catch something. Sure, you could be best driends forever, and all that stuff, but I highly doubt that anything more than that is goingto happen between you two with that attitude. Either that ,or he is very shy to start talking about his feelings (which is also not a good thing), and express them. In the latter case if you want to build a relationship with him - spend more time with him to make him more comfortable being around you.

Yeah, I mean, it sounds like you had a great time, but I think "love," from my (a guy's) perspective isn't when you can hang out with someone and have a great time, it's when you feel that person's pain, when you want nothing more in the world than for that other person to be happy, not even thinking about yourself and, I dunno, but I doubt he feels that way... I mean, he might like you, but to really love someone you have to have known them for a long time and... I dunno, just spent a lot of time talking to them and it gets to the point where you just... rely on each other... and I'm not sure if I'm making any sense, but I guess I'm saying that I don't think the way he acts is love. I mean, maybe... attraction, but love is a lot deeper.

when a guy and a girl are realy close friends for along time you'll always have that "do i love him/her" feeling. and also your friends and their friends are always going to say that you guys should go out. but that's really up to u two to really decide. i cant say that you're in love that's up to you to decide but has i have experienced, with two friends of mine, is that sometime it was really love who knows.

Well if it was a topic about him liking you, then my answer would be yes. How much? Couldn't tell you but only time will tell and only you can say because you read his body actions whilst talking to him and how does he act around other girls. I'll take myself for example, I change my "perception" of certain girls more times then the tides change. If I want to be alone with a girl it may be i'm just getting o know her, see if she is different when not around others etc. or it could me being the usual me and finding I like serveral girls at one and not having one of them like me, yet, the 1-3 girls that I idn't like thier personailities liked me and you just get tangled up.Time will tell, play it straight, and don't get your hopes up.

Well if it was a topic about him liking you, then my answer would be yes. How much? Couldn't tell you but only time will tell and only you can say because you read his body actions whilst talking to him and how does he act around other girls. I'll take myself for example, I change my "perception" of certain girls more times then the tides change. If I want to be alone with a girl it may be i'm just getting o know her, see if she is different when not around others etc. or it could me being the usual me and finding I like serveral girls at one and not having one of them like me, yet, the 1-3 girls that I idn't like thier personailities liked me and you just get tangled up.
Time will tell, play it straight, and don't get your hopes up.

He may simply have the same personality as you, and your being with him may grow into a platonic friendship. On the other hand, I think you need to dig deeper before making assumptions, and hopefully it will work in your favour.

Best of luck.

see you first examine him for few months because love can't happen within a moment. it may happen it's you attraction towards him but if really your heart feel his feeling then you may be in love then also please make assure about him as he already have a such relation with some one else before but for you it's first feeling .at this time i think you need to use your mind more than your heart.