xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
etycto

Weirdest Turn Off

well i think we all have one, something that just makes us say eww heck no, so you wana share it with everyonewell for me the weirdest turn off i can think of right now is if a girl is like super hot i mean really hot and you see her feet and it's like very nastie looking. while i'm not one of those feets, people that's opsest with feets, but there's just something about that make me wana (oops no puking smilie) it's like wooo that does not match one bit, like i said weird, . but despite that i'm not shalow eanough for me to think that the person is ugly just beacause of their feet. :P:D

I think I know what you mean. If I see anyone, not just my boyfriend, with ugly feet that comes with chipped nails, fungus etc, I would be turned off too. It's not a matter of appearance, but of hygiene and grooming. If someone can't take care of his feet, it just shows that he can't take care of himself. After all, it's not that hard to keep your feet nice looking. There's all sorts of treatments and preventions for warts, corns, enzema (however you spell it, but it's about dry peeling skin) in the market now. And I guess it's also not a nice feeling to see such a nice face and body and be rudely shocked by ugly feet.

For me i'd rather a girl being friendly but shyish. I dislike girls that are "up-themselves" so to speak. They think they own you and say they love you but in turn just want you as the toy boy, where I like making a girl who is shy blush and go awwww.... of course there are exceptions to this.The other is how people dress. I'm not skinny but im not overly huge either but I wear clothes that are apporiate to me and I dislike girls that try to make themselves look much skinner then they are with those tight jeans that just move the fat out and over the top.

I have a lot of pet peeves i guess you could say, but um they are turn offs for me in a way. Guys who shave their legs...not hot. I'm gay, why do i want a guy who has smooth legs, it's a total turn off for me.Certain moles on faces, i hate moles on faces unless positioned in a certain way. They really aren't sexy at all, on anyone... but sometimes they were tolerable depending on where they are on the face.Bad skin, like moley skin...pretty much the same as above. I just hate when guys have lots of moles on them, it's distracting and I want to gag.Guys who wear flip flops, i hate feet...which is why i wear socks and/or shoes constantly and why my boyfriend is forced to wear socks constantly, so i most definitely hate when guys wear flip flops, especially since most guys don't keep their toes and feet healthy/clean/trimmed. It's disgusting and i wont date a guy who likes to wear flip flops. I just have so many turn offs it's not even funny. Though acne isn't one of them, like so many people say "ew acne, i'd never date a guy/girl with acne" and i'm like...it's really no big deal, especially when it's acne they can't control... i just don't even notice it.

Edited by JasperIk (see edit history)

when she spells the word " emote " to " imute " ewwwwwwwwwwwwww http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ time when i saw she's very proud of her pic in friendster and asking what you're doing the there? and she said.. " im making imute " and clearly explaines to me that " imute = feelings " aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... I forgot my name for a second !

My biggest turn off, is when a girl is being to critical, about how you preform, or what you say.I think the best word to describe that is condescending.And also EWWWW feet (gotta be looked after, but not to well looked after) :)

It's funny. I used to have so many turn offs about guys. One thing that just didn't do it for me was when a guy's back was so hairy, he looked like they had a sweater on when he was shirtless. Messy guys made me crazy, too. I mean, can't you put something back where you got it? Then there were guys who couldn't express their feelings. I'm not talking about getting all gushy, I just mean saying what they're feeling. Lots of other things used to bother me about guys, too.Then I actually fell in love. I think I'm a few years older that some of you others in here... and I'm *SO* not giving you the 'when you're older, you'll understand' thing... but somehow pet peeves and weird turn offs change when you meet the right person. My boyfriend has a hairy back, is a bit of a mess and has trouble saying how he feels (he shows me how he feels in what he does, but never actually says it out loud). And none of it bothers me. (Well, it wouldn't kill him to say he loves me more often LOL.) I'm definitely not 'settling for less' either. This guy is awesome in *so* many ways. It's just that, IMHO, the little things don't really matter when you have so many of the right things going on.

for me probably would be when you see a guy and you think his alrite looking, and then he opens his mouth and say stuff like how he think his better then your bf or whatevers.. "u should get with me im hotter then ur bf" and his never met him or u havent complimented him but he compliments himself. straight away doesnt make him cute nemore.. jst gross me out.

1. They enjoy rap music2. They use myspace/face-book/etc.3. If they're uber (and I mean uber)short.

My major turnoff is when you laugh at major crap that isn't funny at all, and stuff like that.girls tend to do that, and I would be willing to overlook it, but it's just plain annoying.