xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joecool2

A New, Already-taken Love, But With Potential Break-up

hey guys.. i need ur help again... after you guys gave me the confidence to ask out my now ex... well we broke up and i like this other chick now :Pand this is even HARDER!! :D Anywaseee... theres this girl, she has a boyfriend.. but we flirt so much,.. we hung out the other day and we like didnt pay attention to anyone but us and stuff, and the other girls i was hanging out with said they wouldent tell her boyfriend right? but there was 3 others and i bet there going to.. and i dont want to make them brake up! ahh its messed, her friends told me she likes me more then her boyfriend... i really like her, i dont know what to do :Pthe worst part is, everyone around us when were togather says that we would be a perfect couple.

Edited by joecool2 (see edit history)

Walk away because if she's doing it to her current boyfriend, she'll eventually do it to you...Of course, that isn't always the case, but I'd say cool it down for now. Maintain the friendship if you want, just keep the flirting to a minimum. Try going on a group or a double date with her and her boyfriend. Then you can see what her feelings for him really are. And she can compare the two of you side by side. Yeah, it's a horrible predicament to put a girl through, but it'll make her think twice about playing with fire.

Walk away because if she's doing it to her current boyfriend, she'll eventually do it to you...

Absolutely. I'd never go out with a girl who is virtually cheating on her boyfriend and is even gossiping around it to her friends. Don't you think that you are just a toy in her mind? She'll play with you, chit-chat with her friends, and then find a new toy once she gets bored and start talking to him as to how much better he is rather than the one before (you). And then - next, next, next, etc.

^^^
Just IMHO. I might be wrong as well as anyone on this planet - so listen to all of the opinions, and then do as your heart tells you.

Best wishes.

Agree with the other two posters, just end that part of the relationship now, because the longer you keep that serious flirting the worse it will make for her. I wouldn't even go on that double date because if that b/f gets a wiff of that serious flirting he will know something is up, and most likely make a scene right there asking what is going on between you two and junk. So stay as friends, and if you were smart guy I go and see if you can patch things up, because I have a feeling is that you were the cause of that break up and not the ex, because who knows you two could get back together again.

Are you saying she actually is cheating or just flirting? Whilst I fully agree with the above posts there is alsono problem if she broke up first with her boyfriend before starting a relationship with you as long as you dind't play any part in breaking them up, which all the flirting is helping that cause if he finds out, then starts asking questions. Be mature and if she wants to cheat on her boyfriend with you then the above posts apply, but if sh goes off her own backs thinks about the decisions she is making then she ends up with you then I see no problem. Just be thoughtful about the fact that what if she meets someone better then you? But thats a problem with any relationship. It's a catch 22. Just don't make yourself feel better or be in a better position then her boyfriend for yourself, let her make the decisions and the right ones.