xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Soviet

Friend's Multimedial Web Comment it

Hi I have one interesting friend's page where is all you want from internet on one page :P
Link is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Please leave your comments for this page here and all you can make better. he want to do it a really good web but he need some ideas and your opinions what he can make better :D Give him some advices please.. Thanks for all replies

That website is brillant. I love the sidebar feature of actuallying coming out. That ahs really shorten down the amount of links on one page, very useful.Not totally sure, but I can't find the forums. If you do have one, make it more cleaer to find. If you don't GET ONE! This is brillant to keep active and regular members to your site.

Wow that website pretty awesome. I really like what he has on there and the menu on the left. Very organized and very well thought out. Also the videos he has on the front page are really good too! I don't speak the langauge but it sounds very beautiful.

Not totally sure, but I can't find the forums. If you do have one, make it more cleaer to find. If you don't GET ONE! This is brillant to keep active and regular members to your site.

I agree! A forum would be great if he doesn't have one already. I'm sure he will get a lot of traffic once he gets the word spreading even more. Keep it up and I hope to see some new things from it!