xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
leoncreations

Oh My God, What Happen?

hey guys thanks for sharing the differences and adavantages of Xisto over qupis but I have an unfortunate news to share. About 2 days ago my hosting credits were about 3, but today when I check it is -6 and my account is suspended. If hosting credits are the amount of days one can remain inactive, then 2 days of inactivity for me would not have result in a -6 hosting credits. I hope the admin can check my account and adjust the hosting credits accordingly.

Well I could say this post was the reason why you went into the negative credits so quickly. You have to make sure to use the proper bbcode when posting coding of any kind. Also the longer your posts are the more credits you get as well and from your posts it seems you could add more to a few of them. So in short that posts is what made your credits go into the negative so quickly so make sure to check your posts to make sure they don't require any use of the bbcode before posting.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Well I could say this post was the reason why you went into the negative credits so quickly. You have to make sure to use the proper bbcode when posting coding of any kind. Also the longer your posts are the more credits you get as well and from your posts it seems you could add more to a few of them. So in short that posts is what made your credits go into the negative so quickly so make sure to check your posts to make sure they don't require any use of the bbcode before posting.

You mean that if i need to insert codes, I will have to wrap in code tags so that it will be posted properly or else I will be penalised for that. Got to be careful when I need to post codes from now on.

Well you would have to do it plenty of times to get punished, since posting code is a way to cheat the credit system; however I didn't pay attention to the forum that post was in and so you wouldn't have received credits for it anyways. Also you do know that your credits get reduced to two credits once your hosting application is posted and from the looks of it that one post only look about a 1 credit and some change. Plus it would be impossible for you to get -6 credits unless you were gone for 6 days, but hopefully the admin can clarify things about that.