xisto Community
kenobi

What Is Your Favourite Tv Series?

My favorite TV series is LOST which I can't wait till the new season begins. I like it because of well made characters which get uncovered in their flashbacks where you learn about their lives before the plane crashed on The Island and how did it change them. I recently started to watch Heroes series, which is my second most favourite TV series. It's about humans which have some super powers like flying, tissue regeneration, mind reading, teleportation and time bending, seeing of future and others. The series tells the story of how they found out that they are special, how they feel about it, how it changed their lives and how they became Heroes. They didn't know each other but they paths will cross to stop a great evil. And btw. season 2 will start in few days in USA.And then there are the Classics like Simpson which I don't have to talk much because everyone knows them. And I shouldn't forget the futuristic Futurama which I'm a great fan of and I'm happy because they decided to create a new series, hurray. What about your favorite TV series, what are they and why do you like them?

Even though there has been so much hype about Lost and Heroes, I have yet to see a single episode of either. They sound interesting, but TV isn't really my favorite activity. My two favorite TV series at the moment are Family guy (Fox on Sunday nights - pretty awesome comedy in that one) and EUReKA (SciFi on Tuesday nights - best SciFi channel series EVER!). It depends on what I feel like seeing really. Family guy has one kind of comedy (can't quite describe it :P ), and eureka has more of a witty comedy. Both are great shows!

My favorite series would have to be prison break hands down. It keeps the tension up and makes you anxious for the next week's episode. I can't wait until this season starts up.

For me, television these days is all junk - junky junk junk junk, especially on MTV, VH1, and G4. I would still watch TV if TechTV existed. It doesn't anymore and G4 has damaged or cut any good shows it had in the ratings race. Sometimes I watch Mythbusters, but I don't really, anymore. It's all internet for me now, and I can choose what I want to see on the internet anytime, almost anywhere.

shouldn't this be on a different subforum? anyway, my favorite show right now is heroes. before we didn't have heroes being aired in any of the cable stations here so i download the episodes online. before heroes, i was watching charmed. i also watch a lot of food network because i love food :)

For me, television these days is all junk - junky junk junk junk, especially on MTV, VH1, and G4. I would still watch TV if TechTV existed. It doesn't anymore and G4 has damaged or cut any good shows it had in the ratings race.

YES I know what you mean! TechTV was freaking awesome! Leo Laporte and Patrick Norton!!!! And what kind of crap did they replace them with? Cops? "Ninja Warrior"? What the hell is that crap? I've completely stopped watching the channel...

I really like the Reaper so far. It is fun the way things are portrayed. They couldn't of picked better actors to work the character roles. I can say that Supernatural is really good this season so far too. They have a lot of excitement occurring now.

I don't really watch TV series at the moment because having to wait a week to find out what happens to a characters at a cliff-hanger really bothers me (it's just not worth it). I will say though that I used to watch LOST (first season) and found it amazing, and I also used to love Arrested Development (still pissed off about its cancellation).