xisto Community
leoncreations

Noahs Classifieds Not Working!

I have just installed Noahs Classifieds using Fantastico but it is not working.The error is as below:

[color=#4169E1]Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/leonc/public_html/classifieds/gorum/gorumlib.php on line 141Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/leonc/public_html/classifieds/gorum/gorumlib.php on line 209Notice: Undefined property: Roll::$method in /home/leonc/public_html/classifieds/gorum/roll.php on line 41Notice: Undefined property: Roll::$list in /home/leonc/public_html/classifieds/gorum/roll.php on line 42Notice: Undefined property: Roll::$rollid in /home/leonc/public_html/classifieds/gorum/roll.php on line 43Notice: Undefined property: Roll::$sessionUserId in /home/leonc/public_html/classifieds/gorum/loginlib.php on line 13Notice: Undefined property: Roll::$globalUserId in /home/leonc/public_html/classifieds/gorum/loginlib.php on line 48Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/leonc/public_html/classifieds/gorum/dbproperty.php on line 61Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/leonc/public_html/classifieds/gorum/dbproperty.php on line 70SELECT * FROM classifieds_ClassifiedsUserTable 'leonc_clss1.classifieds_ClassifiedsUser' doesn't exist[/color]

Help in installing properly and getting it working is appreciated, thanks.

Notice from serverph:
added code tags

I would suggest that you un-install the script, upload a current copy of the script, and install it without Fantastico. The current version will include the most recent updates and security fixes, plus, likely the most recently included features. Fantastico does not necessarily maintain the most current versions :PAs to the problem, there may be a issue finding the Database for the application. Not certain about Xisto - Web Hosting, but here at the trap, and I suspect the same will apply at CH, the db name is prefixed by the cpanel user name. ie: my databases are prefixed jlhaslip_dbname, and the db usernames, too, so check the configuration information when you re-install.

I would suggest that you un-install the script, upload a current copy of the script, and install it without Fantastico. The current version will include the most recent updates and security fixes, plus, likely the most recently included features. Fantastico does not necessarily maintain the most current versions :P
As to the problem, there may be a issue finding the Database for the application. Not certain about Xisto - Web Hosting, but here at the trap, and I suspect the same will apply at CH, the db name is prefixed by the cpanel user name. ie: my databases are prefixed jlhaslip_dbname, and the db usernames, too, so check the configuration information when you re-install.

Yes I do noticed that every database created is prefixed with the username and so this could be the problem why the program couldn't find the corresponding database.K i think i will manual install it and check the config properly, thanks for ur advice.