xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Cheeky

Template In The Making

Ouch.. it was a great template, i like those great blue graphic.I rate it 8 out of 10.Is it complete yet? well, however, there are many designer that work in such great design. This template design actually is boring, i've seen this style many times. you need more creative idea to made something that nobody ever think to make. Well... the blue graphic above, i should admit it.. cool ,am

9/10 Mr. Cheeky!! I love your templates man...he is really nice and had sent me some templates in the past. Mr. Cheeky is the man!! lol. **deep breath, calm down** THIS TEMPLATE ROCKS!! Great design for your new template selling group =)

Whoa cool.... it is better cheeky.. i can't make it while i'm 16. I give it 9.5/10, nothing perfect kid. It's still not unique. i hope your host requested be applied soon... and you should promise to create tutorial for the graphic you made. You're talented bro...

thanks for the comments guys.. its too bad you dont like the red. i had blue but after i tried red, it looked MUCH better.. blue made it look too "soft" and red makes it look kinda extreme and chaotic.. im not really good at web designing so i want to be either a dentist or doctor when im older and maybe sell templates online to bring in extra cash.. big dreams for a 16 year old dont ya think? lolif you want a template .psd file for photoshop (custom made) - $20if you want a template made fully sliced and coded - $30if you just want a template sliced and coded - $10

Yeh it's good. REALLY good.But I have to say this , sorry, there are s many other layouts like this one its not really original.But it's absolutely EXCELLENT.... 9.5/10

thanks for the comments everyone.. ill probably be adding a bar to the bottom but i just got my hosting thanks to Xisto** ;) so ive been working on my forums lately and getting my portal set up with stuff like an arcade and everything.. i might even add hover buttons to this template if they look good.. i might make it so that if u rollover a link, it makes it shine or sumthin i duno yet