xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SuperMonkeyMan

Meet Supermonkeyman Meet me

Hello SuperMonkeyMan, Super, Monkey, SMM or Whatever Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Tell us a little more about yourself. Like where are you, what you are looking for at Trap 17, your hobbies and interests (other than puters and video games), and etc? If you are looking for reliable no-ads free hosting, you have come to the right place. Plus the people here are very friendly and helpful. If you have questions, just ask. Somebody will either answer you or point you to the answer. Just make sure you follow the rules and especially, make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

ohhhh more monkeys! I love it! My husband and I have called his neice a little monkey since she was little. Even more so now that she's older and has this urge to climb everything. My sis-in-law says that if her daughter doesn't get a chance to climb trees for awhile because it's raining or whatever, then she starts climbing the walls in the hallways and stuff. BTW, Old Navy had coin banks for awhile shaped like monkeys. One was a supermonkey with a mask, cape and a banana.Anyways, welcome to Trap! Mich seems to have already given you the rundown, so I won't repeat the info. Just make sure to follow the rules and don't spam the forums. But feel free to spam comment boxes. Especially Saint_Michael's. He enjoys spam, so do it often. :P If you have any questions that the README doesn't answer, you're welcome to send me a PM, and I'll try to help you as much as possible or at least point you in the right direction.Welcome again, hope to see you around!

Oh no... Not another monkey!

Hey SMM, I've already had the pleasure in meeting you in that other thread.... you know which one muahahah :P We already have an SM, so SMM might get a little confusing so I'll just call you monkeyman. Welcome to trap!

Ok to explain my name I just made up my name one day cause i was bored of the old user name becasue it was from a stupid show. And i came here for the free website hosting but i think ill stay cause the people are nice. And I was wonderin if you can use the website you get from the credits to make a browser based game?

Well, there's this likable (that's like-able) song by the Traveling Wilbury's (Roy Orbison, Tom Petty, George Harrison, and Bob Dylan) called Tweeter and the Monkeyman that you might want to call your song. It's one of those stories in a song that takes place in New Jersey where "Everything's legal as long as you don't get caught." Good tune. Welcome to the Trap. Enjoy.