xisto Community
psp-playstation

can you help me?

no matter how hard i try to upload my site to my ftp, i fail, it says that i cant create a new directory,what should i do then to upload my site....

WWW is your ROOT DIRECTORY!! UPLOAD ALL YOUR FILES TO THAT DIRECTORY! in short WWW is the starting point of your SITE!

I personaly use core ftp lite. It seems to work fine and gives me great speed. Also I have used IE to upload files once you go to ftp.yoursite.trap17.com click file then login as and continue. also your usernam maybe in email format

i didnt know that IE could be used as a FTP program. I always got an error message whenever i did it. Lol, maybe i have an outdated version. IE 6 with SP1. Is it old?

Yes IE 6 Does come with a built in ftp server. I use it when I am traveling with my lap-top.also you are less likley to delete like i have done so many times.Well hope that little bit of info helped

Post Snipped because Xisto Detected Spam

Why are u still posting, I already uploaded my web-site from 3rd of augustpsp-playstation.trap17.com

YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD US PSP THAT YOU VE UPLOADED YOUR SITE SO THAT WE CAN STOP POSTING. THATS THAT.