xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Punisher12

My Story Of Getting An Xbox 360 A long story on how I got my Xbox 360

Pretty much it all started out me and my other two friends.We were sitting down in the living room watching TV, when I said "We need an Xbox 360"My friend was all "yeah that'd be cool"Then I said "dude you could sell your drumset for one"We all paused and looked at each otherAfter that we screamed running outside to the car.So we decided to drive to his house which is about.... 30-40 minutes away?So yeah we went to his house, picked up his drumset.After than we headed back 30-40 minutes to my house.Dropped off and got Sodas and etc.We got back into the car and drove to guitar center.We stayed there for about an hour or two.Finally we got our 300$We then went to Wal-Mart to get our cash!We headed to GameStop at the end of the street to figure out the System we wanted was 350$We were like CRAP! I had 100$ which was supposed to be for extra games and such.So I ended up with about 50$ left.We then bought a used Wireless controller for about 38$After that we thought "Crap dude we need another controller"So I called my mom up, lol.She came by and dropped money so we could get another controller.After that we decided to go drop off the Xbox 360 at home.As we did we needed a game so we went to Blockbuster.Then we had to go towards WALMART AGAIN to get battries.I bought 10$ worth rechargable batteries as my friend Beadle (which I never figured out until later) stole another charger full of 4 more batteries.Anyways back to the main part.My friend Paul had a Xbox 360 and Gears of War CD, well Pauls system got knocked over by his friend so his Gears of War CD was totally scratched. So he left it at my house.BUT...That gave us an idea...We decided to rent Gears of Wars and replace it with the crappy one.We got Gears of War from Blockbuster and switched CD's We went back into the store and said the game didn't work.Luckily they never looked at the bottom.We got away with it.A very good looking CD and a rented copy of it too.So we finally headed back, and that was the end of our journey for and Xbox 360.It was a very tiring and stressful day.I'm very tired and i'm going to bed now.

Hey cool story I guess, you kind of had to trick blockbuster to get a better game but I guess you did it and got away withit. Anyway, I go to 360 for my birthday but I hate to pay for some of it, it wasn't like my parents paid all the 400 d0llars for it, anyway I dont have G.O.W i rented it though itsa pretty swett. Good luck with yhour sysytem