xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Damen

Photo Editing. Before and after.

I decided to go look through some Adobe Bridge Stock photos and see what I could do for them to make them a little more interesting.

So here is what I started with.

Posted Image

After some editing of color balance, exposure, levels and brushing in some background this is what I ended with.

Posted Image

I know that the colors of the clothes changed some, but I thought they were to bland in the old one. Brighten up the photo some.

Any suggestions, or what you do or do not like is appreciated. I will try to do some more of different things also.

Okay after getting some suggestions from another forum that I use I have edited it some.

I have reverted the shirt to it's original stage then cut it out of the body. Then I hued it to match the background, cut out the undershirt then brought the brightness down on it to create a little more depth. Then I covered his bald spot as asked. I also made the background a little darker to match the new colors.

A little better?

Posted Image

Also a black and white version that I don't like so much.

Posted Image

Notice from rvalkass:

Posts merged. Please make good use of the edit button. Thanks.

i don't find anything to rant about except for one. :P the "halo" (white outline) which is quite evident in all the edited pictures (left side of the head). i dunno, it is just disconcerting me to find it present there... like a thick fat brush has gone awry in that section. other than that, it's all rave for your efforts here. :D and the least you liked, new #3, is what appealed to me as the best. oh well, personal tastes i guess (at least color-wise). :D nice work, damen. :P