xisto Community
kuberan_swe

Do You Have Nokia 1100 Experience ? share your experience with Nokia 1100

Guess Nokia 1100 is a very big revolution in Indian mobile market.It is a really rugged phone which is resistant to damages wherever you drop it from.Apart from being very cheap it is very rugged phone.The key pad is very convenient for Messaging especially for college students in India who always keep messaging their friends. In my college 70% of the mobile phones are only Nokia 1100. Guess thats why it is called a phone Made for India.So people start adding up content to this thread...

Notice from jlhaslip:
edit title

Have u tried the new Sagem phone its too gd with all the functions like speaker phone,FM radio and every hing and + cost is also below Rs.2,000. Now NOKIA in india is getting worst in regards to service. i had purchase a new handset 6 months before which is 6275. On the very second day i found problem in it and in a span of 5 days it was snd for repairs and even after tht the problem started after 1 month then i had routed the whole thing from Reliance people. They tried to pursuade the whole thing after exchanging emails for 4 months. Again on there request the handset was send for repairs and when it came back it came with a new problem of bluetooth now working and when again it is send for repairs its almost 23 days and still no news when will i get my handset. I hope i do not recd it after the warranty period is expir3d.The best part is i have kept all the emails of correspondence i had.Nokia has started giving *BLEEP* service and i would like people to join to take action whom so ever must have faced problem with NOKIA.