xisto Community
longtimeago

Dating Tips Share the tips you have.

Give him the feeling that you feel comfortable with him. (You can even say to him that you feel comfortable with him.)Make sure you look pretty and be talkative, you can ask him for example 'how his day was', that's always a good beginning for a nice conversation. However do stay yourself, 'cause that's why the boy's fallen in love with you, not;)Good luck!(I remember my first date, I was nervous as hell! Didn't know what to do either, but everything went just spontaneous, and that's the best. It will work out well, just trust in yoursellf :P

Give him the feeling that you feel comfortable with him. (You can even say to him that you feel comfortable with him.)Make sure you look pretty and be talkative, you can ask him for example 'how his day was', that's always a good beginning for a nice conversation. However do stay yourself, 'cause that's why the boy's fallen in love with you, not;)
Good luck!

(I remember my first date, I was nervous as hell! Didn't know what to do either, but everything went just spontaneous, and that's the best. It will work out well, just trust in yoursellf :P

The better way to attract a male is being smart and spontaneous.Try not to to decide for the date on he very 1st time when a male asks for date.make some excuses yeah and a couple of times decide for the date and on day date be carefull when he tries to come closer.If you wana know more then get back to me and i may be able to guide you more for the 1st date with male.

something else you can do is don't act so needy and wanted, if you show him that you don't need him, he's gonna feel like he want what he can't have. Don't act so desperate also

talking about attracting guys, ill tell you what would attract me (as im a guy) in a girl... if i am looking for a short term relation what i usually look for is like the 'bad girl' type. that girl that is hot, most likely easy to get, and that is a total turn on in everything she does. that means, tight clothes, showing off boobs, flirtatious. the kind of girl a guy probably would not like for a long term, if one is looking for a nice and pacific elder life! now, if a long term relationship is what i want then i look for the opposite. the kind of girl who is sweet. who is hopefully untouched by the perverted hand of other guys. the kind of girl who is innocent, easy to get along with, the girl next door type. and certainly not the easy to get kind of girl ( those are more desirable)this pretty much applies to both sexes as far as i have seen. and we can all adapt to get what we want/jogarrio