xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
longtimeago

Ajax - A New Technology AJAX relies on Java Script

I think AJAX will be a wide used technology very soon. The asynchronous communicate ability between browser and server can bring a lot of benefit of user's experience.As I know, some famous service supplier is using this technology now such as hotmail, google, alibaba.In a word, this technology can sent requests and get responses with out have to get whole page refreshed. So, it get more rapid response and lesser network bandwidth needed.

I was trying to do something in ajax and If I can say it it very cool technology. It is harder to learn but when you will learn it you can make beautiful pages with many awesome things. I was doing a shout box but it wasn't working.Why? Because I'm not good at coding and these languages. But as was said, ajax will be a wide used technology very soon.

I was trying to do something in ajax and If I can say it it very cool technology. It is harder to learn but when you will learn it you can make beautiful pages with many awesome things. I was doing a shout box but it wasn't working.Why? Because I'm not good at coding and these languages.
But as was said, ajax will be a wide used technology very soon.

If you want to get start quickly, I suggest you should take a look at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. That is ajax for asp.net 2.0, it's really easy to use. I am looking for some good ajax develop environment for php but not find yet. If anyone finded it, tell me please.

AJAX is not a new technology, it has been around for several years. The word was coined for this in the recent years.AJAX is nothing but Javascript and XML. It is used to transfer data asynchronously in XML format using javascript functions.learn more about AJAX here, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajaxhere is a brief tutorial on AJAX, http://www.w3schools.com/xml/ajax_intro.asp

Well because AJAX is just a SYSTEM not a language it presumably came about as soon as javascript had the ability to send and receive information via HTTP and POST and GET methods.Ive just started using it too and its extremely good, before the submission of a form would require the user being sent to a whole new page and then if there was anything missing or invalid i had to show them an error and take them back again, i know that couldve been solved with JS but i was too lazy for JS at the time. Now i just use AJAX to send the form variables and any errors or messages can be shown via redirection or using AJAX to assign the value of a DIV to the text that is echo'd by the PHP. Good times!I think it would be excellent if AJAX could be made simpler, maybe by an addition to the JS language of several in-built commands to establish conections and for better browser compatibility to ensure it works first time and all the time.

Ok i do agree AJAX is a system. But i heared that recently Google , yahoo and other popular servers use AJAX in their sign up pages ? is it true ? and moreover does anyone have any idea about is there any other system similar to AJAX because AJAX is simply amazing.So if you know the full Crust of AJAX i guess one can can design forms which can save a lot of time while entering data into them.

I was trying to do something in ajax and If I can say it it very cool technology. It is harder to learn but when you will learn it you can make beautiful pages with many awesome things. I was doing a shout box but it wasn't working.Why? Because I'm not good at coding and these languages.
But as was said, ajax will be a wide used technology very soon.

can u ppl give me more info abt tis.....