xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
master_bacarra

Baby Ally "whatever"

You guys might want to check this video out. One of my colleagues put it as her status message the other day and when I saw it, I couldn't help but laugh continuously. It's a short video so you'll have no problem loading it.

Baby Ally "Whatever"

Enjoy :P

Kids are such good little parrots, aren't they? It wasn't that funny though... Cute, but anyway...

I found that amusing but did not think it was a thing a child should be encouraged to do. I found it hilarious the first time but then I began to think about what would happen if that kid did the whatever thing at the wrong place :PBut whatever..... :P Have fun :D

Read my mind on that velma, although it was funny for the 30 seconds doing that now when your older could become a problem. For now its funny although someone did a clone of that video and dubbed it 15 years later.