xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
comcentury

Buying The Right Computer Accessories The right choice

one word "dell"they are simply the best

i have been searching frantically on where to buy the right computer parts and accessories,i have browsed through newegg.com and others but someone recommended teknowholesale.com,anyone here have some inputs and advice on where i can buy the right computer parts

i have been searching frantically on where to buy the right computer parts and accessories,i have browsed through newegg.com and others but someone recommended teknowholesale.com,anyone here have some inputs and advice on where i can buy the right computer parts

The best thing to do is to shop around, but NewEgg usually does offer the best deals on computer parts and accessories, as well as electronics and other products.

You can also utilize PriceWatch, which is basically a computer product search engine for the lowest prices.

Yep I would start with Newegg first since you get to compare prices, how people review the products (pros & cons), get combo deals are different hardware parts as well. I would say the next place to go would be Tger Direct, I know a few people in my hardware class that was a few months ago, had to buy some parts from them. The only problem though was it took forever for the parts to get there as well.

On another note, you should check everything you plan to buy on CNET Reviews. NewEgg provides customer reviews, but sometimes it takes a professional review to give you a little bit of insight on a product that a normal consumer won't be able to provide. :P

NewEgg is a cool site. If you're trying to get older computer parts...stuff that's NOT brand-new and cutting-edge...check out pacificgeek.com - they have fantastic specials, discounts, et cetera. I also like Frye's. Their regular retail prices aren't very special, or worth the drive (it's about an hour away from my house and two minutes from my school). But when they put something on sale...boy, do they ever put it on sale. One of my brothers grabbed a 2GB Sony flash drive for 20 bucks once.