xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DeM0nFiRe

Stupid Questions With Just As Stupid Answers. Post em here guys, Ive started us off

Q.How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

A.A woodchuck would chuck all the wood that a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Q.What if there were no more hypothetical situations?

A.*Disappears*

These ones kinda suck, so let's hear yours! (I'll give you some more later too!)

Q.How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?A.A woodchuck would chuck all the wood that a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Q.What if there were no more hypothetical situations?
A.*Disappears*

These ones kinda suck, so let's hear yours! (I'll give you some more later too!)

A. I think a woodchuck would chuck all the wood he freaking wants to chuck!

Q. What if you made a joke so funny that you laughed yourself to death!?

A. LOL AGHHHH SO FUNNY ROFL I AM JUST GONNA DIE LAU.........

Q. What does the green button do?A. OUCH!Q. I wonder what the green button does?..A. Ouch!Q. What happens if i press...A. OUCH!Just thought that one up and it reminds me of Homer Simpson so there it is

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Q:What's up?
A:Gas prices.

Q:Have you heard?.......
A:..............Yea! I hear "....." all the time.......

Heh, anyone ever lost luggage at the airport before? This is how it ends up going when you get to the lost luggage area:You) "Yes, I seem to have lost my luggage that I checked on during the flight"Attendant) "Sir, has your plane landed yet?"You) "...."Pretty sure someone brought that up on Blue Comedy Central before but it's honestly what happens. As far as I know it's because they are forced to reply with certain things, and as obvious as the answer seems, they still have to ask the question.Edit: Another one... I was in an online chat with an HP representative one day for a hardware issue I was facing. Dead serious, one of the first questions that was asked was "Are you currently on the Internet?"... No. That's how I'm in an online support chat.

Edited by rpgsearcherz (see edit history)