xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sirhenry

What Sort Of Music Do You Listen To?

I mostly listen to christian music (ie: Third Day, DC Talk, Steven Curtis Chapman, etc). I also enjoy listening to Eric Clapton, Garth Brooks, John Mellencamp. I'm not into rap or grunge. I like some R&B, mostly the older suff (ie: Percy Sledge, Luther Vandross, "Q"). I grew up on music, mostly from the radio so I'm familiar with different styles/songs. And I enjoy old country songs by Hank Williams, Sr., Merle Haggard, Johnny Cash. Peace and Harmony,Byrdhouse

I like listening to Bomfunk MC's coz' they are new meaning of high rocking. Guys with songs Freestyler and Super Electric changed consciousness of people all over the world! European breakdance was reborn again after Music Instructor and Flying Steps reborning. What can guys from Bomfunk MC's do? - They can rock you the spot, make you feel the electric shock, their perfect DJ's scratches make you high and robot voice shows new sort of energy. Their genres are electro, electro house, breakbeat, hip-hop :rolleyes:

hmm, wasn't it here that someone suggested a "rap is crap" clan! :rolleyes:anyways, I listen to Rock, Classic Rock, Alternative Rock, Hard Rock, Rock'n Roll and any other music with relation to sticks and stones.

I listen to all music really, well all music exept for rap lol no matter how much i try i cant seem to get into it. I have an affinity for 80s music. I love rock, and even some country. some of my favorite bands are slipknot, tool, nine inch nails, marilyn manson... Oh god! theres just too many to mention honestly. With all the different labels they have for the different kinds of music its hard to keep up enough to really say difinitively what I listen too so I guess ill have to say I love music in general.

Hi I listen good music as like as metal, robindro songs, band songs, nazrul songs and the like. music is very much way to have a good refreashment. i nowmally listen music with a big sounds. ithout heavy sound no music or song seems upsate. Is to you ? bangladeshi music normally founds a very charmming way to listen. listen and enjoy banla music and have a good dance with it. i really enjoy it. so fun of music with a very dance. byeee

Uh rap, rock, metal, allota stuff.

I also listen to country but not by choice :/ there a very few country songs I like, the only one I can think of now is Blake Shelton(sp?) - Some Beach >_>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

uhhh...i listen to japanese music, like Asian Kung fu generation, orange range, ayumi hamazaki and stuff. If i listened to engliish songs, that means i must really like it. I only listen to rock and trance. I am in love with hoobastank and offspring, linkin park and you get the point.but most of the songs i listen to are opening and ending theme songs to japanese anime shows