xisto Community
dastrophy

Bandwidth Count Up Problems in cpanel

Currently my cpanel bandwidth is not counting anything! And while I am quite happy to keep this option... (unlimited bandwidth) I have a feeling that bandwidth IS getting registered somewhere, but I am not getting it recorded in my cpanel.I would be glad for any assistance, cheers

i also have this problem, it would be very nice if it is not getting counted at all, thank you Xisto lol. but seriously whats the deal. not thats it a bad deal lol

Edited by benzkids (see edit history)

I think that I entered the cpanel two days ago and it marked 0... but I thought it was just some kind of delay, but I've checked it again right now that I read this post and it's still the same. I don't think there would be any problema as Xisto is generous with the bandwidth but it's true that when some weird thing like this happens some of us fear for the worst to happen. :P It's a syndrome that every webmaster has, I guess...

The information in the Control Panel sidebar is not updated very often. Couple times a month only. For more accurate information, go to the Web Stats link at the Cpanel main page and click on Awstats. Those stats are more detailed and likely within 24 hours. Also, if you have Sub-domains activated, there is another link on the Cpanel Main page to see their stats.

I believe the Web Stats are malfunctioning, causing the rest of stats to show zero in bandwidth usage.In any case, your bandwidth will not run out unless you actually go over your plan's limit. You can see the rough usage by going to BANDWIDTH icon under your cpanel.In the mean time, support will be made of this report.Thank you.

Hello,I have asked OpaQue to look into this issue. He is currently not at his work station but will be there soon. I am sorry about all this inconvenience. Also let me know if there are any more errors so that I can report all the bugs at once to prevent any more damage :PRecently a member's site did not get unsuspended even though he got the credits I unsuspended it for him :D, did anybody else have that problem? If yes then please post the problem here.Thank you

At the moment, only the AW stats work, when you click update: the "Bandwidth" link still says I hav used none, but this may change if it is linked o the AW stats, I'll let you know if anything changesThanks for the feedback though, as you said, I can use AW stats, to check how much I am using, so I am not as worried as before :P