xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xpaintbrawler

Anyone Plays Aa?

Yeah, I heard of it before and played it. I currently have 38 honor. The only thing is that AA is getting rather boring now of these days...I mean, you play the same missions over and over again....and the DEVs are failing to keep our interests in.

I played America's Army but I hate punkbuster, it keeps kicking me out on Linux side and America's Army main software kicks me out on my Windows side.ARGH!xboxrulz

AA is such an awesome game, and its even better cuz its free! B) there was an article in PC Gamer saying that if AA was sold in stores, they would have made soo much money.

I don't think it really would have. I mean, it is very routine. When I first started playing, it was quite intersting. But after a month or half, the boredom starts to kick in. There is not much creativity inside. Yeah...its free, but I would rather see it more as a propaganda.

Hello, I was wondering if any of you out here play America's Army.(For people who don't know it, it's a free 1st person shooter). If you do please post ur username and honor so maybe we can play together ^^;My username: [H]eavy^ My Honor: 85 (at the moment)I mostly play Weapons Cache so you might find me there or else just search me :P1Hooah soldiers!1

Notice from jlhaslip:
merged

Hello, I was wondering if any of you out here play America's Army.(For people who don't know it, it's a free 1st person shooter). If you do please post ur username and honor so maybe we can play together ^^;
My username: [H]eavy^
My Honor: 85 (at the moment)
I mostly play Weapons Cache so you might find me there or else just search me :P
Hooah soldiers!1

Notice from jlhaslip:
merged

Yes I play AA, but I think AA is filled with hackers and programmers and stuff. But yea thats what I think and yes I leading clan not on AA though. I think AA shouldn't even have clans on there its too hard to play and people just hack and cheat and do cheesy stuff.