xisto Community
Milk

Women And Sexism Bothersome and annoying

Please note, I'm female myself.Sexism is not a huge problem, but sometimes when an introverted sexist guy comes up to me and just wants to use me for sex, it makes me feel deprecated. Women have feelings and deserve to be treated right and with respect, just like any other human being in this world. I'm not saying that we should have equal responsiblities because you have to take into consideration that the physiques of men and women are very very different, as are their minds; meaning that there are different jobs that are appropriate and not appropriate for both genders. Like, women aren't <I>made</I> to cook and clean, but it is usually more appropriate as they are only capable of so much hardship, while men aren't <I>made</I> to go and fight wars or lift heavy items. I think that the responsibilities of both men and women should be appropriate for the gender, but they can't be open only to a certain gender. Like, a man can be allowed to be a quilter, if he so desires, and a woman can be allowed to help fight in a war, if she so desires.I hate those women who are like, "Give us equal rights!" and when given, they just sort of slug and loll around, then don't do anything because they have what they want. That pisses me off alot because when given a privelidge, you have to work hard to keep that privelidge. However, I dislike the men that shun down on women, using them only for sex and food as we are not items to do your bidding. It's because of guys like this that there is prostitution because we think we can use you. Therefore, guys who hate on women for prostituting and stripping, you brought it unto yourselves. There is always a reason for everything, and the reason why guys think they can just use women for sex, I blame the bible and the old religion fanatics. The bible contains stories that almost always end with the woman at fault. Even genesis, when eve was blamed for having eaten the stupid fruit on the tree of life. It's wrong and cruel, and because the bible was written by old geezers who couldn't get laid, and had never been laid, society is like so. I guess my point is, is that all humans, any race, any sex, should be treated with respect.Agree? Disagree?

Please note, I'm female myself.

Sexism is not a huge problem, but sometimes when an introverted sexist guy comes up to me and just wants to use me for sex, it makes me feel deprecated. Women have feelings and deserve to be treated right and with respect, just like any other human being in this world....

I guess my point is, is that all humans, any race, any sex, should be treated with respect.

Agree? Disagree?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agree. Up to the point "Sexism is not a huge problem".

hmm.. I'm going to take a bgi shot into the dark, are you freid milk from random insanity? I'm only asking because.. you use </i> tag's like on gamefaqs.. anyhoo..PSH! sexism... You women want equal rights, but the moment they start to become bad equal right's..ie : having to pay the same amount of insurance as menYou suddenly disagree.. O_O you like gentlemen, but all gentlemen only exist because they know they can get some... And no, I didn't read the entire post.. I'm.. lazy.. ;)

I guess my point is, is that all humans, any race, any sex, should be treated with respect.
Agree? Disagree?

Must agree with this but in any relationship there will be things one person want that will make them happy and this may be different from what the other person wants. Respect works both ways. As for equal rights vs roles I wont get into this. As for hating woman for stripping or prostituting I wonder if more guys have such thoughts or girs. Personally I see nothing wrong with stripping but there are safety concerns to do with prostitution depending on the volume someone does, what they do and who their clients are. In some states it is regulated which is much better then street prostitution. Both guys and girls make choices of who they have sex with and they can look positively on those choices or regret them. By choosing a particular sexual lifestyle a person chooses a set of rewards and consequences. These consequences include how others view the actions. Although I believe in freedom of lifestyle I understand the concept of respect. If a person values enough the respect by others they will choose a lifestyle the suits those values. The way respect is learned or lost may not be fair but that is life. As far as one night relationships go I think they can make a person feel better provided it is with someone that you could imagine having kids with. Sex is an emotional as well as a physical experience.

Agree. Up to the point "Sexism is not a huge problem".

Well, okay so I have *BLEEP* intros. Sorry? And besides. It really isn't a HUGE problem that will make the nation stop to even consider to address this situation. It's just on my mind and this is the place to "vent out" what is on your mind. No offence, but if you're going to post some crap like that, please do not post at all.

hmm.. I'm going to take a bgi shot into the dark, are you freid milk from random insanity?

I'm only asking because.. you use </i> tag's like on gamefaqs.. anyhoo..

I didn't know you couldn't use them...well, I'm just used to them. thats all..I'm too lazy to go and click the tag. and no, I'm not freid milk. =P

PSH! sexism... You women want equal rights, but the moment they start to become bad equal right's..

That's exactly my point...that I didn't get across too well. It really ticks me off when women do that you know? It's just...I dunno. I'm trying to prevent MYSELF from thinking and acting like that just cause it would then become a paradox. =(

Must agree with this but in any relationship there will be things one person want that will make them happy and this may be different from what the other person wants. Respect works both ways.

This is why I love message boards with intelligent people. O_< They make you think outside the box.

I agree with you on this too, now that I actually think of it. But I think my point was just respects in general. I didn't go too deep down into relationships..did I?

I both agree, and disagree, why? Because the answers on both sides are interesting.1) please note that when I testosterone filled creature wants to use you for sex - it probably isn't a personal attack - it is simply 1) biological - you have a "dna match" that a person is instantly attracted to (you've heard of love at first sight? happens all the time - an electricity thing), 2) you are female, have the right parts, and masterbation is less fun, 3) gotta hate it but I've known ugly guys that get laid more than me ? why ? because they "ask" more...sales is all about numbers and you were simply a number that he had to go through to get to the "yes"!2) personal attack - interesting - no one can make you feel bad except for yourself - don't allow his asking to upset you3) I agree though that it is in bad taste to ask for that - but hey, its more direct and time saving than buying drinks, visit, talk on the phone, internet chat for hours....5 months to get laid and then get dumped - just cut to the chase and ask!4) prostitution - big issue a) if wives were doing there job you wouldn't need to go elsewhere - no energy! ;) if manipulation by wives via sex weren't so common, that would solve a bunch of problems c) if there weren't so many damn fine looking women in the world, men could concentrate! d) can be a great life saving, family saving service, e) woment are doing prostitution all the time to i) marry rich, ii) get what they want in life - promotions, etc, ... they are only getting paid in different ways and get away with it!nuff for now

You know, I really could get into this discussion, but, I really don't feel like it.

The bible contains stories that almost always end with the woman at fault. Even genesis, when eve was blamed for having eaten the stupid fruit on the tree of life. It's wrong and cruel, and because the bible was written by old geezers who couldn't get laid, and had never been laid, society is like so.

If it's to the point where you believe this, then I feel that it is basically pointless to argue here. When a golf tour is forced to include women, then... well... I don't know. There's people who argue that men and women aren't different, but yet, we are, whcih is why some things are the way that they are.

There's people who argue that men and women aren't different, but yet, we are, whcih is why some things are the way that they are.

That's what I mean by the whole equal rights thing. Women want them, and they want to be treated exactly the same as men..but in the end, they really just want their opinions to be heard and to have respect from those around us. Its the selfish women who just want the right to vote, but then they sit on their asses at home and do nothing, complaining all the time, that really get to me. =(

Sexism is not a huge problem, but sometimes when an introverted sexist guy comes up to me and just wants to use me for sex, it makes me feel deprecated. Women have feelings and deserve to be treated right and with respect, just like any other human being in this world.

Agree? Disagree?

I agree with you 100% btw. good point

Yes I agree as well - people should respect other people. Points of views are simply that. Respect all.Great, so now we've proven that a small group of intellectuals writing on a chat board to prove that we want hosting for free...have agreed (a handful) that we should treat each other equally.

I completly agree. Men and women are very different creatures and due to there differing physical and mental attributes are suited for different duties. That in no way means that ones duty is anymore important then the other. we should be given equal recognition for equal effort put into any work. Altho it angers me greatly to see people taking advantege of the way the current system is set up. Its very easy for a woman these days to rise to the top and obtain things that they aren't qualified for all because they keep that sexism card in there back pocket ready to spring it on anyone that stands in the way of what they want. Im not saying all women do it but there are those few out there and those are the ones that fuel stereotypes and tarnish the names of those who have honestly worked hard to get where they are.

Sexism is not a huge problem, but sometimes when an introverted sexist guy comes up to me and just wants to use me for sex, it makes me feel deprecated. Women have feelings and deserve to be treated right and with respect, just like any other human being in this world. I'm not saying that we should have equal responsiblities because you have to take into consideration that the physiques of men and women are very very different, as are their minds; meaning that there are different jobs that are appropriate and not appropriate for both genders.

I would like to shed some light on the equality and rights thing of women.

In many parts of the world, there are reservations set for Women. In my country itself, Women have 30% reserved Quota for Education, Jobs etc..

There are also many fields in which women are given more preferences.. usually in workplaces, the total work time alloted for women is sometimes less.

And also not to forget, the sepearate laws and privelages provided by the Government to women.

Man and Women are diffrent, Government makes rules keeping this in mind. The people who made Goverment laws & rules were not stupid. Imagine, men demanding rights and similar privelages which women enjoy.. Recently I heard a rumur that, Women rights association (or some crap association ) were against the saying "Its a MAN's World" (which is used commonly ).. They insisted, it should rather be called.. Its a Human world or something.. What I want to say is, This dosen't make any sence. We all know, what we mean by that phrase. But most of these agitations are like Just for the heck of it. Cause some political person want to fill up his/her pocket.

Now comes the SEX part of it.
All I can say is.. "Its Nature!" and everythings natural. As far as I know, Any NORMAL MALE specie will get attracted by a Girl standing in front of him.. Now, Girls, If you are attractive.. and that guy does not look, then there is definately something wrong with that chap ;)
Also, When guys do hit on a girl who blows every circuit out of his mind.. he has two options, Either he waits for 3-4 months to get information about that girl and sorts out some way to find a link to her. Then he would finally meet her and talk ... talk .. impress.. ( continued for another 6 months ) wherby he can finally now think about getting laid! And At this point, if that girl says NO, that guy gets a TIGHT VIRTUAL Kick. ELSE, he might go to that girl.. and ask her straight away if she likes her or is least interested in him. this behaviour of some guys may be offensive to some girls .. but I think, girls are strong enough to ignore such things and continue with their beautiful lives...

The BLAMING part..
I am not a religion freak.. but I do respect those guys who really put all their trouble to make those books. BTW, If you think that the ones who did write them never got laid, then I feel thats a bit dumb.
In old times, Religion was the most powerful thing that bounded human beings.. All they had to do was say "I HAD DREAMS THE DAY YESTERDAY! AND GOD'S TOLD ME TO MAKE LOVE TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN TOWN SO THAT HE SHALL ...... ahem.. " You see.. no big deal!
Not only women have been blamed, but there are so many chapters in which men have been blamed too.. Oh.. As for the EVE story, dont you think, it was EVE who pursuades the poor ADAM for the Apple fruit. It was only because of that, he had to climb that tree and get it for her... ( ehh.. this is what I heard. The one who told me this dumb story might be wrong)

The people who have written those huge fat books really did had a lot of brains and do deserve respect. As far as i know, For every incident explained in the book, they have included appropriate explanations. And they cannot be simply be blamed for such reasons.

-OpaQue

I encourage everyone to read this article pertaining to the issue. I would try to write it out myself, and have in several occasions. But I feel this guy says it more articulately and much more imformatively than I do. So here you go: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=feminazi Everything said in that article, I agree with. If you don't, you're just whipped. Please commit suicide, or grow a penis.

I would like to shed some light on the equality and rights thing of women.

In many parts of the world, there are reservations set for Women. In my country itself, Women have 30% reserved Quota for Education, Jobs etc..

There are also many fields in which women are given more preferences.. usually in workplaces, the total work time alloted for women is sometimes less.

And also not to forget, the sepearate laws and privelages provided by the Government to women.

Man and Women are diffrent, Government makes rules keeping this in mind. The people who made Goverment laws & rules were not stupid. Imagine, men demanding rights and similar privelages which women enjoy.. Recently I heard a rumur that, Women rights association (or some crap association ) were against the saying "Its a MAN's World" (which is used commonly ).. They insisted, it should rather be called.. Its a Human world or something.. What I want to say is, This dosen't make any sence. We all know, what we mean by that phrase. But most of these agitations are like Just for the heck of it. Cause some political person want to fill up his/her pocket.

I could've sworn I made this clear in my first post that I understood that women and men are different and that they should be held responsible for different things..</run-on> If not, then I apologize. I'm not gonna go all girl-power on this and think it like the average woman would mainly because 90% of the things a woman says is..illogical. <.< I personally never demanded equal rights, but I honestly think that what most women mean when they do demand equal rights, is that they want equal respect, which IIRC, are two different things. Are they not?

I could've sworn I made this clear in my first post that I understood that women and men are different and that they should be held responsible for different things..</run-on> If not, then I apologize. I'm not gonna go all girl-power on this and think it like the average woman would mainly because 90% of the things a woman says is..illogical. <.< I personally never demanded equal rights, but I honestly think that what most women mean when they do demand equal rights, is that they want equal respect, which IIRC, are two different things. Are they not?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You got it all wrong. Women don't want equality, they want superiority.