xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Thing

Hiya

Hello everybody :P I'm known online as Thing, offline as Pogo (that's not my real name though) and I spend equal time online as I do offline.I've been making websites for 6-7 years now, which would probably shock a few people because I'm still only a teenager. The websites I own are usually personal, but I've been known to own a large number of music-related fanlistings or a fansite or two.If I'm not online, i can usually be found reading a novel, playing guitar and just hanging out at my friends' houses.This website appealed to me, seeing as I've had trouble with domain hosting before, I figured I'd give it a go, and here I am.

Welcome to Xisto.I'm sure you'll enjoy the comunity as much as you enjoy the hosting. Keep up the postitive posting and you'll have enough credits in no time. Please remember to read and abide by the rules/guidelines.As for your webdesign, what design method do you follow: visual or simple? Do you use PHP and CSS or do you stick to HTML?

Edited by Renaissance (see edit history)

wow... we're the same i am a teenager too :P and i like to make a website but i only make website since last year hmm... i love music can you share your site? so i can see what your site do :P oh.. and Welcome to Xisto hope you will have some fun here :D see ya

Hiya mate. Welcome to Xisto. Hopefully you will find that Xisto is your home for hosting and sharing on the forums. Believe me it is so amazing that we have teenagers with so much website design experience. I have been doing websites for three and I am getting better and better at it. Lately I've started to learn Flash and its a really handy thing. Maybe one of these days you'll give me a hint on stuff I can do make my website have a large fanbase or improved and increased traffic. We learn new thins everyday dont we.Any way I hope we'll be one big happy family** :Dsmiles ** hug***

hello and welcome to the Xisto FAMILY!!!

a couple of thing you might want to check out

Read ME as the name says you must read this it is all the rules of trap 17
Report Spam as the name also say go here to report spam to Spam Patrol members like me
and finally go wild on the forums while abiding by the rule

have fun and i hope you will like Xisto as much as i do