xisto Community
SamiFX

Faked Users On Phpbb

I have a forum using phpBB forums script.. here somtimes users registers in it for onetime they let there website url and icq in there profiles but they never come back again.. and those from US and other contries I don't think that they are interests in the forums topics.. is someone knows about them and what's there roles...

phpbb Forums include options in the Admin Panel to restrict registrations by requiring an Admin approval, and other methods to avoid abuse of your Forum. On the other hand, if you have a Public Forum, and are trying to attract more users, it defeats the purpose of automating the process. :PI suggest you 'weed' out in-active users once a month or so.

There's no reason you should have to "weed" them out on your own. I would get a new forum system like MyBB, SMF, or AEF or something. OR you can get a modded version of phpBB that has a CAPTCHA image at registration. PhpBB always attracts bots that automatically sign up. So you need to get something with a CAPTCHA image to stop them from signing up.