xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matrixdudej

Lock Ness Monster Fake or Real?

Yeah, me and my friend were talking about golf and that led to Scotland..then of course we got on the topic of lock ness from there. So I decided to make this topic, post my opinion, and see how you respond and what you think is the truth. My opinion is that the lock ness monster is real. My theory is that the lock ness monster is a dinosaur that survived the ice age or meteor or whatever killed them :P . The lock ness in Scotland has many underwater caves so it might be possible that the lock ness monster was a dinosaur that in the time of the extinction of dinosaurs was protected in a underwater cave and stayed alive maybe from other extinct dinosaurs there that it fed on, after all it is said to be a big monster. Then it could have reproduced to keep the species alive, however I'm not sure if there is still a lock ness monster today I do believe at one time it existed. So tell me what you think the lock ness monster stories are.

I would like to believe in the Loch Ness Monster or Nessie as it is known. Just like I would like to believe in Big Foot, Sasquatch or Yeti. I do believe it is quite possible for mammals from ages gone by to have continued to survive throughout time. After all we are discovering new species, never before documented, on a regular basis. However, with all the hoaxes going on including this one Picture Hoax. It just sullies things and makes it hard to believe, don't you think?

your idea of the lochness monster may be true for a couple of years after the ice age, but how would the dinosaur reproduce? if it did have vrigin births then their'll be many lochness monsters.The lochness monster could be anything, there are even theories that Loch Ness is a secret submarine test facility and the the 'neck and head' of the monster are the periscope of the submarine. And the caves in loch ness could be a secret under water docking station for many secret submarines, it might of even been used to test the typhoon, who knows

I think it's just some person who is very good at faking photographs. Sometimes the Loch Ness monster just looks like a group of floating tires.I've been to the Loch, and to a sort of museum that had the history of the monster and a presentation about it, I still think that it's just an elaborate hoax just like big foot!

I think its possible that there might be something down their. Like you said, there are underwater caves their for whatever it is to hide in, and Loch Ness was once connected to the sea. I do believe though that it is not a pleasiosaur like a lot of people believe. The thing would have to reproduce a lot and dead pleasiosaurs should be seen washed up shore at least. I think though its a waste of time trying to disprove or prove it. It makes great money for i guess the tourist industry and any local businesses around the lake.

I would like to believe in the Loch Ness Monster or Nessie as it is known. Just like I would like to believe in Big Foot, Sasquatch or Yeti. I do believe it is quite possible for mammals from ages gone by to have continued to survive throughout time. After all we are discovering new species, never before documented, on a regular basis. However, with all the hoaxes going on including this one Picture Hoax. It just sullies things and makes it hard to believe, don't you think?

I see what you are saying, with so many fakes it makes you question what's real and what's fake. Of course there is no way to stop it, IK as well hope that it exists, I like to think that there are species that we do not yet realize yet.

your idea of the lochness monster may be true for a couple of years after the ice age, but how would the dinosaur reproduce? if it did have vrigin births then their'll be many lochness monsters.

The lochness monster could be anything, there are even theories that Loch Ness is a secret submarine test facility and the the 'neck and head' of the monster are the periscope of the submarine. And the caves in loch ness could be a secret under water docking station for many secret submarines, it might of even been used to test the typhoon, who knows

Well maybe it was one of few that survived in there and has an incredibly long life span reproduction was just one theory I had. And yeah it could be anything even a submarine but it just makes you think doesn't it?

I dunno... I guess I actually do believe in the Loch Ness "monster." There are a lot of things that can't be explained though, and until we get some serious evidence, we won't be able to say for sure, so...

I don't think that the Loch Ness monster is a dinosaur, no.But it could be a submarine. Or a bunch of well-staged trick photographs. Or it could be an actual, living thing.

I saw a documentry on Lock Ness Monster on Discovery last week.They explained the things clearly and the various projects undetaken by the several researchers.Finally they showed how the image could be faked easily and so far no valid proof has been found.Once group of researchers scanned the entire lake with SONAR, but failed to get any evidence or any trace of the monster.There are several things on earth that we humans do not know. Even our own theories may be wrong. All the scientific predictions are just the imagination of others. Still there are a lot of places on earth where no human has never been before.

i don't believe in "nessie" because if we can find and pin point a tiny little rocket ship out in space and lock on to it, we can find a bug dragon in a lake. like come on we have ground penetrating radar and satellites up in the sky revolving around the earth. and if he was there, we would of found him by now.all the picture and picture takers claiming to have taken a picture of the locness monster, is probabilityjust a smudge on the lens or something. you asked for my opionon and you got it

I understand that the idea of it being a hoax is great, but that is partially fueled by the few pranksters who tricked people into believing it. I seen and hear many different shows that said there have been multiple sightings and what not, so it sounds like something is definitely out there. There was an article in the news a while ago about someone finding a dinosaur bone on the side of the shore. Some people believe it was planted there, but I tend to disagree because there would be no guarantee that it would be found, and second, a dinosaur bone is pretty priceless, so I doubt the person who planted it would want to risk losing somethat invaulable!Personally, my own theory is that it is in fact a pleiosaur that has survived in the underground caves of the lake.

If it is true, there should be more creatures...No animal can survive that long on its own, so has to be at least one male and one female, or maybe even more.Would be cool though, but if such creatures still exist, its better man wont find them, otherwise they would not have a normal life, like most other animals here.

Edited by HoRuS (see edit history)

it could be possible

Lock Ness Monster

I did loads of research and I also think that nessie/plasiosaur/loch ness monster still exists because scientists sent out sound waves and found a depth 300ft below the bottom of the loch but they have not yet pin pointed the location of this cave system.

PLEASE WRITE BACK

-reply by taylor

There has been many sightings of this creature all around the world so there probably are quite a few roaming the sea the lakes and other places-reply by taylor