xisto Community

Posted Image

Posted Image

i made these sigs about a month ago im not really that good at it but im still learning i used cs2 for these and now i use cs3 to make gfx i usually battle sometimes on other forums to get better..feed plz

Edited by cash (see edit history)

Say, those are both nicely done. I especially like the feedback effect on the 1st one. As well as the meltdown effect on the text, if that is what you were after. Why don't you enter our SigoftheMonth contest. SOTM Competition You look like a likely contender. :P

Very nice. good use of the lines and lighting. Good blending too. Cant read the text very well though but i like the look you have gone for. good stuff.

I actually like those very much!! They are very well done... I like the first on the most.... mostly due to the double face effect... very good job!I don't think I've ever worked on a sig that uses that style before... actually I don't think I've done very much work on sigs period... I should start getting into.... I usually do full size graphics.... 1024x780, etc... or 400x4000 but I think I'll start sigs....

ubercool sig u have there, sir.. i envy ur skills..the text blending on the first one is a massive-greatness.. lolu could win the SOTM someday near :)

For the first one, here's a quick tip. Never, EVER, duplicate the same render, or use more than 1 figure render, (two people), unless you know how to execute it perfectly. Remove the scanlines from the first's focal (face), and blend the render into the background. (smudging is an easy effect, and looks good)When using Cinema 4D renders, don't just set them in there. You have to manipulate them to look nice. They are commonly used to create depth and flow to an image.For the second one.. this one is way better. Just simple stuff from here. Place the c4d over the render of Venom, then smudge venom's lower half, and add some lighting.