xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arza1

Good Desktop Themes For Xp which one is your favorite

here lately i have been looking for a good theme for my desktop. i really don't like the ones that are standard for xp, you know like the green silver and blue. they are really ugly. so i found one that is really good i like it all. i am sure that you all have heard of the zune mp3 players, well it is the theme for zune. it is nice. here it is

i like black so this was perfect for me

Edited by arza1 (see edit history)

I just use StyleXp which is a good program to costomize windows desktop and themes i also like the black themes too which i normally use the vista style the most

Notice from rvalkass:

Please write in proper sentences, using full stops and capitals. The first board rule says "you will at least try to write grammatically correct sentences" and that is not evident in your posts.

you can download a torrent called windows blinds which changes the computer UI (user Interfae) completly. i download one for my computer to look like vista and it looks exactly like it down to the system propities. so if you want your computer to completly change get that

WindowBlinds is a great tool to change the look and feel of your desktop. It is available as a Shareware and a parid version.

You can get both the versions here, http://www.stardock.com/products/windowblinds/download.asp

WindowBlinds changes everything right from your desktop to all your windows, dialogs, animations, etc.

in the enhanced versions you can set themes for each application.

Get yourself the skins for WindowBlinds here, http://www.wincustomize.com/explore/windowblinds

not just backgrounds, i am talking about like a complete visual makeover. like the look of your taskbars and icons and everything.

Oh. I used to have Yahoo Widgets. I'm telling you DO NOT GET THIS. My computer sucks because of it. I changed my Desktop Theme to Halo2. It was boring, confusing to use, and it was plain boring so I tried to uninstall it. Took me about 3 days but I finally figured out how to uninstall it. After that I couldn't use any programs for a month. After I could the computer was very slow and I didnt have any viruses. It's still slow to this day. In about October 2006 I uninstalled it and it's been slow ever since! Crazy eh?

hmm. i think i am going to try the windows blinds thing. hey do you know if it takes up much of your ram memory. like have you had any problems with it slowing you computer down while running tyhe app.

+1 for windows blinds. It transforms your desktop into a really cool one. Another thing that I do is get an awesome background and check the hide desktop icons. It looks really cool that way. I also liked your background.

that actually isn't a bad idea. if you guys want to put screen shots of you desktop that you have modified with a theme changer that could be cool. i think we are going to get a lot of windows blinds hits though. i still haven't tried the program but i am working on it.