xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
benzkids

The N95

hey guys i got this phone about 4 months ago and it is the best phone i've ever had it is way better then the iphone(which my friend has) and here are its specs from cnet (couldn't be bothered to type them myself

Camera
* Digital zoom
* 20 x

* Video capture
* Yes

Connectivity

* USB connectivity
* Yes

Display

* Main display: Screen resolution
* 240 x 320 pixels

* Main display: Number of colours
* 16 million

Entertainment

* Video player
* Yes

* FM radio
* Yes

* Music player
* Yes

Functionality

* Voice recorder
* Yes

* Push-to-talk
* Yes

* Java
* Yes

* Video calls
* Yes

* Web browser
* Yes

General

* Form factor
* Slider

Memory

* Internal memory
* 160 MB

* Expansion slot
* microSD

Other

* Other features
* Carl Zeiss Optics, USB mass storage, Flash Lite, SyncML, Stereo Handsfree Speakers, Themes, Still Image Editor, Digital Recorder, TV Out, OMA DRM,

Physical features

* Available colours
* Silver

pretty good phone ay. costs a bit though

Can you list some reasons why it is better than the iPhone? The way you stated that is nothing more than personal opinion and can be contradicted by many others.

well ok theiphone for starters costs all in all $2000 and it dosen't have stero bluetooth nor 3g and that you can't replace the batery of it goes dead ect...

well ok theiphone for starters costs all in all $2000 and it dosen't have stero bluetooth nor 3g and that you can't replace the batery of it goes dead ect...

All of those make sense except the $2000 price tag...I really have no idea where you pulled that one from. A 4 gig iPhone goes for $300 while a N95 goes for around $600.

Over here at my place the nokia has made it's market here. The resell value is very great and to be honest, I find the nokia set to be great as compared to iphone.. the only reason is the battery and bluetooth part.

All of those make sense except the $2000 price tag...I really have no idea where you pulled that one from. A 4 gig iPhone goes for $300 while a N95 goes for around $600.

at the beginning but with the iphone you must pay a certen amount a month and it add uptop about 2000 dollers Edited by benzkids (see edit history)

at the beginning but with the iphone you must pay a certen amount a month and it add uptop about 2000 dollers

So if I bought an iPhone from craigslist.org or ebay.com, who would I pay $2000 to? Edited by dre (see edit history)

i don't know but you probably would because when you pay you bill (by the way your stuck with a cerian mobile phone company) a certain amount of that go towards the phone

i don't know but you probably would because when you pay you bill a certain amount of that go towards the phone

That would be a sort of phone discrimination :P I never heard of anybody having to pay more per month because they have some special type of phone.

by the way your stuck with a cerian mobile phone company

Somewhat true, however, the iPhone has already been hacked. Therefore, I can choose between providers at will. I don't hop around from provider to provider anyways, so that's no problem for me.

i still reckon the N95 is better. like come on a 5 mega pixel camera and on the spot editing functions. and you get a reasonably big screen and you can get expandable memory!!

Hehe,trust me man,there are lots of sites out there who all have their forums filled with topics about how bad the iphone sucks and a million reasons why you should get an n95 instead,actually im a mod a symbian site and boy are there some funny topics

i bet there is i might go there and have a look one day just to get a laugh lol i already am:D when you think about it, nothing beats the N95.....yet?