xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
benzkids

Hello To All

hi my name is Michael Benz. i live in Australia and i was told about this website from a friend. i like playing drums and guitar and I'm always on the computer. if you need help with anything to do with computers just ask me and i will try to help you as much as i can. :P i have an asus a6j laptop and a nokia N95. i am still in school and i am going to be a recording artist :D should be funthats it for now!! :P

Welcome to the Trap, Michael! My friends came back from their trip to the Great Barrier Reef about a month or so ago, and they told me that it was the second coldest winter in Australia this year. We're a pretty fun community as long as you follow the Board Rules which are found in the Xisto Readme. That also answers most questions that you need to know about things like Hosting Credits, Member Ranks, and The Xisto Story.
There are several musicians here, and I think a few have posted audio links. And there's a wealth of information on programming and programming languages. Saint_Michael posted a tutorial of how to build your own computer based on his class. Aside from that, there's a plethora of topics to choose from. If you can't seem to find anything that you'd like to respond to, and sometimes that happens, amazingly enough, you can always start your own thread. If you think that the forums could be improved in some way, there's even a suggestions thread. Of course, like most suggestion boxes, it may take awhile for change to occur, but changes have been made based on member suggestions. If you're still unsure about something after reading the Readme, just send me a PM and I'll try to point you in the right direction. I've got most of the basics down, but there's still a lot about Trap that I've yet to discover. And the mods and most of the older members are generous enough to guide noobs through the forums.
Anyways, welcome again!

Hello Michael alias: benzkids Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Looks like TikiPrincess beat me to all the good advice. :P Your friend steered you right. Trap 17 is probably the best free no-ads hosting on the web, if that is what you are after. If you are just here for the forum exchanges, everybody here is friendly and helpful. There is a plethora of forums to participate in, so you won't have trouble finding a subject matter to pontificate on. See you around the boards.

BTW: I dated drummers while in school. They are a different breed at that. :D

Edited by Mich (see edit history)