xisto Community
evion

Can't Login To Cpanel And The Computinghost Website [resolved]

i just registered and made my payment. When i first accessed the cpanel site, my Firefox started to show me all these "Do you trust Xisto - Web Hosting?"-like windows that i accidentally clicked "no" to. Or just one of them. I'm not sure. I thought that's the reason why i can't log into cpanel, but when i tried logging into Xisto - Web Hosting's client control panel, it wouldn't let me login either. And i tried to resend my login details but it says my email address is not valid. I've already sent a ticket over with no response for at least 20 minutes now. I'm sorry, but I'm running on a tight schedule for setting this website up. So I'm a little desperate to get it done. I've used Xisto before and I've always found the service great! So i didn't expect any less from Xisto - Web Hosting. But i still have confidence that my situation will be fixed soon. Thanks!

I suggest an Email to support@Xisto.com Attn: Velma, and/or send a PM inside the Xisto or Trap PM system, please. Maybe both???

Hello Evion,I am so sorry about all this confusion. This is what actually happened :-When you signed up, our billing system activated your order, it only created the order on the billing system and sent you the details. It created the order on the wrong server with the wrong Ip.I created the account on the right server and sent you the details once more. Please let me know if they work fine :PAgain I apologize for the inconvenience and the delay.

Ahh it's all good. I checked it this morning and it took me so long to give a reply because i was thoroughly busy dumping everything i can into the site before the big day tomorrow. Thanks for your help. Everything else is as i expected and well. However, my Xisto - Web Hosting login still doesn't work. I typed in my email and it tells me no such email exists. Sooo....could you look into that? It's not as urgent as my situation before, but i want to be able to see my billing information.Thanks again,Evion

Edited by evion (see edit history)

Hello Evion,

I have reset the password and I have sent it to your gmail email address. If it still does not work then I will send you an email with the password and login email. Also make sure that you are using your login Login

Update me with the result.

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.